Chapter 7: (part 3) Kitty goes to school...play nice now

A/N: Hello again my lovelies...my cute little muffin tops. Hehe, just thought I'd call you all something cute and sweet. So the story's plot will start to have some things unfold and get a little more interesting, I don't want to give anything away so I had to be careful with how I foreshadowed parts of the story to make it as entertaining as I could possibly make it, ~_^ you will see what I mean when you read this part and the next one. So I altered and edited it accordingly.

I do apologize for getting this part out late, I have a new schedule and getting used to it is rather daunting. Plus, I was trying to properly plan out how to introduce some new parts of the plot to come.

Out of curiosity though, if you could choose, which fan fiction would you choose next?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--3rd POV/ Narrator's POV--

"Hello boys, how was your first day of school? Any problems?" Karlheinz had spoken with a devious smile adorning his face as he noticed Catarina in a school uniform being held by Reiji bridal style while the brothers all stood there not wanting to see the man they despised but were also worried about what would happen next.

In the brother's heads, one common thought ran through them all..."Oh shit!"

The brothers all stood at the entrance of the manor where the couch that held their father could be clearly seen. He sat there with such poise, that one would think he just had the best day ever and nothing could phase that. The tension between the brothers and their father, Karlheinz, however could be felt rather strongly as Reiji's hard gaze and Karlheinz's devious gaze met. You could cut the tension with a dull butter knife.

Karlheinz studied Catarina's unconscious form to catch any indication of what took place or why she was unconscious, even though he had a pretty good idea due to his familiars lurking about. His familiars were in the form of bats with red eyes who acted as his eyes and ears when he was not around. Sort of like a supernatural camera system if you will. It was a form of his magic, which has often proved useful. He was curious to see if his sons would tell him the truth or hide it.

Reiji spoke up first breaking the awkward silence as he held onto Catarina's limp body tightly, gripping her as if she might be taken or dropped at any moment, mostly out of frustration towards his father's presence.

"Hello father, are you here to check up on Catarina as you said you would?" Reiji spoke with such harshness as the word 'father' had such venom dripping from it and with such disgust. Reiji's furrowed eyebrows and tone of voice was enough for anyone to understand that the king's visit was unexpected as well as unwelcomed.

They loathed their father, but they could only do so much to go against him as his power was unmatched.

Karlheinz was comfortably sitting on the couch as he got up; he straightened himself out and began to walk towards Reiji with a stride that held such a powerful monarchial posture which showed he was of royalty.

(A/N: The King's struttin' his stuff, aaaahhh shit! >u<)

Karlheinz was now in front of Reiji, as Karlheinz looked at Catarina and gently moved a loose strand of hair from in front of her face to the side as his devious smile had not faded just yet and was still ever so present. His soft touch and gentle movement made Reiji uncomfortable as well as secretly irritated, though the exact reason why eluded him mostly due to self-denial and confusion. Reiji did however hate being tethered to his father's will like a dog on a leash controlling his every movement.