***Author's Note (#5)--UPDATE, please read!***

Hello my lovelies! 

Did you miss me? I know I did. 

I wanted to update you all since its been an eternity for me. Gawd I miss the fanfic and all of you lovely readers. *tackle hugs* 

So good news and hopefully better news. 

Good news first, I'm feeling better than before, and almost out of the woods. And the hopefully better news I hope to get this September, which is right around the corner. The Doc (the better one who knows what he's doing doctor) will do a check-up of my wrists and hopeful (fingers crossed) give me the thumbs-up. I do feel better then before, but if given the opportunity I will go nuts typing up a storm for this fanfic and probably put myself closer to the "ouch" stages of this damn healing process. 

If I must break my bones then so be it because I will freakin' get this story out dammit!                      *motivated superhero pose*

Ok so I put a mature tag on this story, to protect it from any future complaints. Honestly, I didn't know where it was setting wise. Hehe. Sorry. It took me forever to find it. But I will re-read everything and put a "warning" at the top if you wish. Something like "watch out lemony scenes ahead" or a "warning mature themes ahead" or maybe something more specific if you wish. Let me know what works for you. Is a simple "mature content ahead" work for you all? 

I'm sorry it's taken so sooo SOOOOOO long, but believe me when I say "PROTECT YOUR WRISTS!" Because it takes so damn long to heal tendons/ligaments and even longer if you almost tear/rip them. It could be considered more of a severe pull. It's difficult to avoid using your wrists since you need your hands for even the most simplest tasks, which by the way, did hurt. I remember lifting a glass of water was painful and difficult to do. Life was not great. 

I enjoy all of your comments and I love them all, even the constructive criticisms.  ^_^

Thank you so much for the patience. I cannot explain how much I appreciate you all so much. I will not give up on this story and I hope all of you won't either. I want to see it to the end. Once I get back into the full swing of things then I should be able to publish regularly. So consider the upcoming chapter, being worked on.  And it will have lime/lemony scenes and some oh my goodness I need ice and a ventilator scenes. Well, hopefully it will come out good since I have not written such scenes before. For all you lovely readers, I always try my very best, so I hope you do enjoy it. When reading remember to just have fun and to temporarily forget the world, that way you can enjoy it even more. 

Talk to you all sooner my lovelies.