Chapter 5

~Thoughts
~ Memories

The first day of school arrived, and Jay was dying. Litterally. He had forgotten to take out his wings at night, so he slept that way. He strained his quirk for ten hours(Sleep well kids) He awoke with a horrible back pain and a bleeding eye.

"Why is the world so cruel?!" He dragged himself to his bathroom and prepared a hot bath. He got inside and stretched his sore wings(yes his bath is huge). Muscle by muscle he went, massaging and washing his wings. A good thing is that he was a pro at this, so 20 minutes later, he finished both. Drying them wasn't hard, he just put enough heat to create steam with his quirk and let them air dry. This made them fluffy and shiny, even if they are black.

He changed into his uniform that was specially made for his wings to pop out from the back. The red tie hung loosely and messely on his neck, and the gray jacket sleeves covered his arms, only the tips of his fingers peeked out. His wings were folded on his back, forming a heart shape. He looked like a painting, the gray of the uniform contrasting greatly with the black of the wings, which seemed like the canvas where he was painted.

I look good.

(He just ruined the mood.) Picking up his school bag and phone, he went downstairs where grandma and Tsu were waiting.

"Good mornin'!" He gave them a smile and took an apple. Tsu gave a 'morning' and his grandma was too busy fixing his tie to answer.

"What took you so long?" Tsu asked while eating cookies that Jay had made the day before to take.

"Hey dont eat those! And I had to wash and massage my wings; I forgot to take them out last night."

"Oh okay, well we should get going."

"Yup! By gran, I'll see you later!"

"Ok, take care! Tsu, make sure he doesnt get into trouble!"

"You know it, ribbit!"

Timeskip~

"You arent nervous?" Jay fiddled with his fingers while standing infront of Class 1-A.

"A little. But everything will be fine." Tsu gave him a smile before sliding open the door and stepping in. Jay followed closley, hiding behind Tsu.(it worked because he had hidden his wings before entering ) But then a group of girls called her over, and he just stood there, frozen, a calm, serious face on. But inside:

OH MY GOD!!!! THE COVER HAS LEFT! ABORT, ABORT, ABORT, ABORT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

"Hey, your the crazy wing kid!" A guy called him out.

"Huh?"

Jay turned towards the voice and saw a group of boys looking at him. The one that called him out was the pikachu he saw at the test and next to him was purple ball haired guy. There was also a black haired kid with weird elbows and a familiar looking guy with red pointy hair.....

"Huh?" Jay blinked in confusion, "Kirishima?"

The boy with red hair grinned when Jay recognized him.

"Hey man! You made it in! Come, let me present you to the guys!"

Damn, I wish I had his personality. He makes friends so easily.

Jay cried mentally while walking toward the group. He passed a guy that was sitting on a desk, half white and half red hair. He looked up when Jay passed, and their eyes met for a second. But at that moment Jay swore his heart stopped beating. The cold empty eyes that looked at him were so familiar.