Extra

This will be the last chapter. Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm going to write another story too. I must do my best.

All of Seirin, Rakuzan, Shutoku, Yosen, Kaijo and Touou went to the team park.

Aomine and Kise,
      "Noooo!!!"shouted Kise as he is being dragged by Aomine. "

"Shut up and follow me!"said him

"Noooo I don't want to ride that, so scary!!!"said Kise while crying.

Well he do not survive it as Aomine already pulling him into the water and they slide down the highest water slide in the theme park.

"Uaaaatghhghhv!!!"screamed Kise.

"Hahahahhahhahhahaha, this is fun."laughed Aomine as he succeeded making the blond scared.

Hyuuga who saw them just thought something. He has been restraining himself for it.

"Hey Kagami, let's ride that thing. It look fun."said Hyuuga.

Kagami nodded and they went together.

'Did he want to dig his own grave or something?'thought Izuki worried about the captain.

In a short moments they heard Hyuuga's scream.

Akashi sweetly enjoyed his time with Kuroko. Himuro has been feeding Murasakibara at the side. Midorima is being teased by Takao because he bring his lucky item and that was a duck toy.

Well the others enjoyed their time too.

Sorry for the short last chapter. But I hope you still like it.

My Precious Personजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें