Part 8

"Tetsuna, are you sure that you don't want to go to the same school as me?"asked Nijimura. Kuroko nodded to him. "Be careful then."advised him. Kuroko went to enter Seirin high school. She became the manager of their basketball team.

At the gym,
         "Everyone assemble here, I will be checking your body first. Oh, before I forgot this is our team's manager, Kuroko Tetsuna."said Riko, a girl with brown hair and eyes. "Ano...coach, where is she? I don't see her."said Kagami, a boy with bloody red hair. "I'm here."said Kuroko and that surprised them. "Where did you come from!!?"shouted the whole team. "I have been here since the beginning."explained Kuroko. "May I ask you this, which middle school are you from?"asked Koganei curious about her previous school. "Teiko Middle School, and I'm also their basketball team's manager."answered Kuroko. "What!? So you are a part of the Generation of Miracles."said Hyuuga frieking about her talent. Kuroko just nodded to it as it was the truth after all.

Kagami who heard their conversation got hyped up. He clenched his hand and went to Kuroko whike laughing a bit and that caught her attention to look at him. "I heard that they are all strong people, and I really want to beat them. Can you do that for me?"asked him with his high ego. "I think that if you're like this, they will beat you easily. You should not look down on them."said Kuroko. Kagami laughed at that and everyone was shocked by it. "Then, will you help us to achieve our basketball at their level?"asked Kagami. "That's what I will do for this team. But I also have other reason in doing this and I don't how long I will be in this team as it will depend on your achievement."said Kuroko and that received their shout in happiness.

Kagami was still curious about what Kuroko mean by what she just said but ignored it as he thought that he can face the Gom.

On the next day,
         Kuroko and Riko have the new training menu for them to stronger their stamina. "This will be a hell."said Hyuuga and that received a death glare from Riko. "If any of you skip this, then I will come for you myself. Maybe some torture and death."warned her and that make them scrambled to do their training menu.

At the front gate of Seirin High School,
          A blond haired boy entered Seirin and went to the gym. All of the basketball members were busy training until they noticed the big crowd in the gym. They looked at the root of it and saw the blond sitting on the stage. Kuroko who recognize him greeted him, " Hello, Ryouta-kun." The blond then returned her greeting, "Hello, Kurokocchi." Everyone are shocked to see one of the Gom was in their school. All of the crowd went away after he finished dealing with them. "What are you doing here?"asked Koganei. "Well, after I heard that our practice game will be Seirin, I remembered that Kurokocchi went here. So I want to greet her."answered Kise as he scratched his head. "Kaijo vs Seirin."said Riko. Furihata read the article about Kise and that make Kise embarrassed. Kagami!I who feel fired challenged him to play one on one with him. Kise agreed and they played challenging each other for a while.

Kuroko who was worried went to Riko, "This maybe will turn out bad."said her. Riko who know that Kuroko will usually speak when there is something worried about Kagami who is playing with Kise. At first Kagami succeeded to dunk over Kise. But after he challenged him again, Kise copied the same move Kagami did and dunked over him. Kagami and the others were shocked except Kuroko who knew about it and has predicted their improvement even after they separated their way.

Kise scratched his head, "I couldn't go back like this." He came near Kuroko and offered his hand, "Kurokocchi how about you enter my scgook, your talent is more worthy there." "Sorry Ryouta-kun, but I can't go with you. I have something that I need to settle."declined Kuroko as she bowed at him. Kise cried crocodile tears and was about to hug her when Kagami quickly pushed him away to protect her. Kise then stopped and smiled at him. "Well it will be achallenge then. See you guys in the match then."said the blond and he went away. That was when the Seirin members thought that they need to protect her too beside their coach.