Part 5

Kuroko then slowly opened her eyes. Akashi who the  one is beside her now noticed that and asked her," Are you okay, Tetsuna?" Kuroko then answered," Haii, I am just feeling a bit dizzy." Akashi then felt relieved and ruffled her soft hair. "You really make us worry though."said Akashi. "Gomennasai..."apologized Kuroko. "Well don't worry, we are not angry with you. We understand your condition. Drink this, Tetsuna. This will give you energy."said Akashi to calm the azure girl as he felt that she was feeling sorry for making them worried about her. "Ano... Sei-kun, I know that it is not nice to ask you this. Do you have a girlfriend already?"asked Kuroko. "That's a nice question Tetsuna, so don't worry and just ask me. I don't have a girlfriend...but I do love someone though."answered him. "Oh.."gasped Kuroko.  Akashi then smiled seeing her wondering face and he suddenly kissed her forehead to calm her. Kuroko was shocked to see what Akashi has done to her and her face blushed red. Akashi then smiled, "The one I love is already beside me right now." Kuroko then searched the whole room to see if there is anyone else in the room bit none. Her cheek blushed bright red. She could not answer to Akashi's confession. Akashi who now saw that Kuroko has become flustered calmed her,"Don't worry, I will wait for your answer even if it will take years. No matter how many years will be, you are the only one for me and the one love the most." His sweet words melt the girl's heart. Kuroko then hugged Akashi as she was grateful that someone like him love her. "I promise Sei-kun, I will tell you the answer of your confession. So please wait for me."said Kuroko. Akashi smiled and continue to hug her until Momoi knocked the door to enter he room and Akashi went back to his room. "So Tetsu-chan, what happen in the room when only the two of you are here?"asked Momoi curious about it. "Well...."stuttered Kuroko. "Don't worry I will kept t a secret from anyone. So tell me Tetsu-chan."said Momoi. After that Kuroko told Momoi about it and she has her support. "By the way Tetsu-chan, we must think of their food menu for tomorrow."said Momoi. Kuroko nodded and that night they thought of the food for them to eat in the training camp.

In the morning,
               Aomine wake up unusually early today and went to the kitchen only to find her childhood friend there. He was furious and was about to run but couldn't as Momoi caught him and bring him to the kitchen. That was when," My life will end here...."said Aomine as he could fight his childhood friend. Midorima and Kise then came to the same kitchen and for the first time in their life they tasted the food that Momoi cooked and nearly die. "Dai-chan, there still more in it eat more of it."said the girl with her cheery tone. "Say that again Dai-chan."said the girl with a smirk on her face and started to scoop the food into the tanned boy mouth. "Auufhh"Aomine could not stop it. "I do want to eat any of this hellish food."said Midorima and Kise as they have suffered after eating the food. Murasakibara who has seen that and still sage run to the other kitchen and joined them.

While in the other kitchen,
               Akashi and Nijimura were having breakfast together with Kuroko. The had their nice morning while the others fell into darkness after eating Momoi's cooking.