Part 2

After doing some practice the players took a break. Akashi walked to where Kuroko was sitting. He looked at she was doing and saw the notebook she using filled with the players data. He smiled when he saw that. "You are really like me."said Akashi. Kuroko turned around and said, "What is?" "You can predict someone ability and skills right. And their improvement too."said Akashi. "Well its just that I just know what they are special at."answered Kuroko. Kuroko continued what she was doing and Akashi joined the other practice. A tan boy appeared before Kuroko,"Tetsuna, do you see Satsuki?"asked Aomine as he scratched his head. Kuroko shook her head, "Do you need something.?"asked Kuroko. Aomine then show a signal that he want a drink. Kuroko then took a water bottle that she has prepared for the players to drink and give it to Aomine. "Thanks."said the tan boy with navy blue hair and eyes. Kuroko smiled at him. Then green haired and eyes boy, Midorima Shintarou came to Kuroko to drink some water too, followed by a boy with purple hair and eyes, Murasakibara Atsushi and Akashi. They eventually became close friends.

                       On the second year, a new player has been added. He was Kise Ryouta, a boy with yellow hair and eyes. He always argue with Aomine. During the practice, "Aominecchi let's have a match again!"said Kise. Aomine then replied annoyed at Kise,"Yeah,yeah" Kise and Aomine then have a match, but Kise always lose but he never give up and keep on challenging Aomine. It become their routine to have a match everyday. "Kuro-chin, can I have my snacks?"asked Murasakibara to Kuroko as she was holding all his snacks while he practice. Kuroko nodded and gave it to him. He happily ate it beside her and offered some to her. "Tetsuna, do you see Nijimura-san?"asked Akashi. "No..."answered Kuroko and Akashi walked to somewhere else.

Akashi's pov
                 I was searching for Nijimura-san when I heard voices in the teachers room. It was Nijimura-san and coach. I hear to their discussion and the last word that Nijimura-san said shocked me. The door opened and there Nijimura-san was looking at me. "You heard the last word right?"asked him. I nodded. "Well good luck then."said him again. I then, "But, how about the team I'm afraid tha I could not handle them." "Don't worry I knew you can do it. If you are in trouble you can ask Tetsuna. She will help you. Handle the team with her."answered him with a smile. On the next day, the head coach announced me as the captain. Kuroko walked to me during the break and sat beside me, "Want to know new improvement and data?"asked her. "Yeah."said me. She smiled and took out her notebook and told me all the things about the player. At that time I just thought that I was glad she helped me with the team.

Third person's pov
                Akashi did not know that someone was watching them, it was Nijimura. He smiled seeing them together. 'They look good together. Just like a couple.'thought Nijimura. After that entered basketball tournament and was called the generation of miracles. The head coach told them that they will be having a training camp. Everyone cheered as they heard that they will be training outside. "But the managers will be the one cooking. You all will be busy practicing, so no need to worry."said the head coach as he left them. "Oh no...."said Aomine. "What's wrong, Aominecchi?"asked Kise curiously. "If Satsuki the one who will be cooking we will die."answered him. "Don't joke with me like that?"said Kise as he patted Aomine's shoulder. Aomine then suddenly grabbed Kise's shoulder and said, "She is not good at cooking. Her cooking is bad. I hope Tetsuna is okay..."  Suddenly Momoi came to Aomine and said,"Dai-chan, I will hard to cook for all of you!" 'Oh crap, this will be the end of my life.'thought him as he was crying inside.