Positive

Maya had been away with the girls for the weekend and if she was being one hundred percent honest she didn't really have a good time only because she was so sick she threw up every day felt so noshes that she didn't get to really enjoy herself.

Maya was currently walking down the aisles of CVS looking for nussua medicine when she passed the pregnancy tests she stopped in her tracks she decided to grab one because she was also late and remembered the last time her and Josh had sex the condom broke and they didn't realize it till they were done. When she got back to her and Josh's apartment she was relived to see that Josh wasn't home from work yet so she decided to rush into the bathroom to take the test before he got home.

20 minutes later
Maya had been sitting in the bathroom starring at her positive pregnancy test wondering how she was gonna tell Josh he was gonna be father they both knew that they wanted to be with each other forever. Maya decided that she was just gonna women up and tell him that he's going to be a father.

2Hours Later

Currently Maya and Josh were cuddled up in bed watching Netflix when Maya felt sick again she hurried into the bathroom off of their bedroom and started blowing chunks into the toilet Josh followed quickly behind her holding her hair back the entire time.

Once Maya was done throwing up every once of what the two had for dinner she walked over to the bathroom sink to brush her teeth once she was done Josh came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her he kissed her neck and then looked at her through the mirror "What's going on babe?"  Josh questioned as he swayed the two of them back and forth, and this was the best slash worst thing about being with Josh he knew her like the back of his hand so she knew she wasn't gonna be able to keep this from him for long. Maya left Josh's arms and walked over to the shelf where she keeps her makeup bag and grabbed the positive pregnancy test.

Once Josh saw what was in her hand he understood why she's been feeling sick and why she was off all night "I'm pregnant"
Maya told Josh in a low almost mute tone as she handed him the positive pregnancy test that she took only a few hours ago. Josh gave Maya a look that was filled with so much love that it made Maya's heart flutter just as fast as it did when he first kissed her. Josh sat the positive pregnancy test on the bathroom sink walked over the girl he loved more than anything gently took her hand in his and walked her to the side of their bed sitting down and gently pulling her onto his lap. "Josh you know what I just said right?" Maya questioned Josh placing both of her hands onto the sides of his face lovingly. Josh couldn't help but smile at the fact that right at this very moment a baby was growing inside of Maya and he or she came from their love, Josh didn't answer Maya's question he just his hand from her thigh up to Mayas's currently small stomach "Maya if I'm being a hundred percent honest with you I really wasn't planning on having a baby right now or before we got married but I'm so happy that we are starting a family together." Maya turned herself around in Josh's arms real fast straddling him as well as attacking him with kisses causing Josh to laugh. Finally Maya pulled away from kissing josh looking him right in the eyes "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" Maya asked Josh releasing a small giggle which made josh smile even more "Almost as much as I love you" Josh answered Maya before giving her a passionate kiss.The two Spent the rest of the night cuddling in bed talking about how much they love each other.

Request from Joshaya_Sabriah