Advice

Background:Zay has been having some trouble being in a new relationship, So Lucas,Farkle,and Josh give him some advice.

Zay and Melanie have been together now for a little over two months and both of them are head over heels for one another. The two of them do everything with one another like go to the gym, watching movies, and cooking with one another. Zay is so in love that when he found out how in love he was it scared him so he distanced himself from her for the past few weeks because he didn't know what to do with his feelings. Zay was currently sitting at Maya and Josh's house watching football with the guys wail all of the girls went away for the weekend for Smackles Birthday. "Hey man is everything alright with you,you haven't spoken two words since you got here." Josh asked Zay with a curious tone. "Yeah man that's not like you normally you don't shut up. So what's up?" Lucas asked as he grabbed a chip from the bowl on the coffee table. "I just have a lot on my mind." Zay answered before taking a long swing of his beer.

Josh chuckled "let me guess it has something to do with a certain girl who's on a trip with all of our girlfriends" Zay gave Josh a glare and then shrugged at his friend "It's just I've never felt this way before about anyone and it's scary" Farkle got up from were he was sitting and sat next to one of his best friends "In my experience when you have feelings that are so strong for someone that it scares you it means you are with the right person and I think I can speak for all three of us when I say this." Josh nodded his head "Yeah man listen to the genius he knows what he's talking about just look at Maya and I we were to afraid to make anything official or tell one another how we felt for the longest time and now look at ware we are we are living with each other know and we couldn't be happier sometimes you just have to trust that life knows what it's doing." Lucas, Farkle,and Zay started cracking up "Dude you sound like your brother" Farkle informed Josh "Whatever am I wrong though?" Farkle,and Lucas shook their heads "No your not wrong you do just have to trust sometimes and that's coming from a guy who is all about the facts" Farkle informed Zay, Zay shook his head thanks for the advice guys I just haven't had any idea what to do with myself but I'll just take your advice and trust." "Okay good now let's watch the game I'm tired of sounding like my brother." Josh told the three guys as he turned to the Tv to finish watching the game.