Fuck a Silver Lining

SPOODERMAN PS4 AGAIN.

Also, I just watched Avengers Endgame and I have decided to make a Mantis X Spidey fanfic next.

I have weird pairings.

Also, no smut on this one. Tee-hee!

**********

Silver Sablinova isn't exactly your usual femme fatale, she wasn't seductive, nor destructive. She's calm, collected and fiesty, and will not take people's shit, instead she makes people eat their words.

But sometimes in life there are people who just refuse to fail, ones born with superhuman abilities, ones that cause ruckus, and those who fix that ruckus unannounced and don't give her a chance to clear things up. Silver Sable hated those kinds of people.

Or so she thought.

Because as of right now there was someone who piqued her interest, a certain friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.

Our favourite Peter Parker.

There isn't very much to say about how or why Sable thought about the web-slinger other than, he embarrassed her forces, made a mockery of her job, did her job of rescuing Norman Osborne, saving the town and then made her rethink her actions and go back to Symkaria for some tinkering and self-reassurance and also to win the war for her people. And then made her realize that she cared for the web-head, maybe a bit too much. And now that she came back to give extra security from all the villainy going on in New York, she couldn't get the thought of him out of her head.

And that made her very angry, very frustrated and very curious of what our web-head could do if he joined forces with her. Would they find a way to cooperate? Or would her realist mindset turn the spiderling off?

With all that being said, for some reason Silver Sable wanted to find out his reasoning for becoming a 'superhero', and most importantly who our friendly neighbourhood Spiderman was, so that she could track her down and have her way with him.

But its pretty safe to say she isn't going to see Spiderman any time soon, as nothing quite interesting was happening in New York, only a few small altercations in some of the checkpoints and some malfunctions with the drones, but those could be fixed without any problem. Oh, she could kill for some excitement right about now.

And as if on cue, a bank robbery, in Queens.

"How about that?" The woman thought out loud as she signalled her agents to go and check out the incident.

Meanwhile, in Queens.

"Just when you thought everything was all, right and dandy..." The one and only Spiderman's mellow but deep tone was picked up by his walkie talkie, or comms. if you like the military terms.

"Nothing's ever dandy with you, Spider-man," Yuri Watanabe's voice reverberated in the slinger's ears.

"Why so serious today? Did Sable come back and go all rant-y on you or something?" The webhead quipped out, swinging from building to building, dropping down at the ledge of a building near the bank, as he surveyed the premises.

"About that..." The captain hesitated to continue.

"About wha-" Peter was cut short as he felt someone kick him in the back, causing him to promtly fall, "AAH!" He spurt out a web at the ledge and then wallran up to the rooftop.