Day 04 - 1J

Lisa has been woken up by the clanking sounds outside of her room and also the sweet aroma of breakfast that made her tummy rumbled

She groaned and stretched her arms wide while yawning. Sleepily she got put from her bed while rubbing her tired eyes.

Lisa was simply confused, she thought she's the only one here in the apartment for the reason that her parents left the country as soon as the wedding reception last night ended.

And an image of a tall guy cooking breakfast in the kitchen like he usually does came into her mind. A smile break onto her face as she sprinted towards their kitchen.

"Jungkook?"
She loudly called his name but what she saw was beyond her expectations. A silver haired guy pouring some fresh hot milk on a glass welcomed her sight.

"Good Morning."
He switched her gaze to her while running his fingers through his hair and his sweet honey small voice made her scurry to him.

"My baby!!"
Lalisa giggled and Jimin scooped her up on his arms when the girl jumped just to hug him. The action was so sudden that they almost stumbled on the ground. Fortunately, he was able to catch her and balance himself from the great impact.

"So now, I'm your baby?"
He chuckled. Lisa slapped his arms playfully as she pinched his mochi like cheeks.

"But oppa, you look like a baby. Your voice earlier even sounded like it."
Then she pulled Jimin in her arms as she inhaled his familiar fresh scent, tinkling the latter in the process but instead of putting Lisa down on the floor, Jimin only tighten his hold to her.

"How did you get in by the way?"
Jimin is making Lisa's heart flutter. She was melting in his arms and the guy don't even have a single bit idea of it, Lisa then leaned back and stared at his flawless face. His cheekbones popping out a little and his eyes look so tired but that doesn't lessen how good he looks in the morning.

On the other hand, Lisa forget to comb her hair or even gargle. Now, she feels embarrassed of the way she look. Lalisa tucked her head between the crook of his neck and shoulder. Blushing deeply when she heard him chuckled.

"Keys."
His soft voice stated and once again Lisa slapped his arm. "Be specific oppa!"

"I asked your parents and they willingly gave it to me since they know you are banned in the kitchen. I don't want you to starve for a day."
Jimin teased the beautiful girl as she lift her head to glared at him. She slapped his arm for the third time and yelled annoyingly at the latter.

"Yah!"

"Kidding. I just want to make you feel special."
Jimin confessed and a slow toothy smile engulfed his maddeningly good features. Lalisa was taken aback and ended up just staring at him for a few good seconds.

"Your randomness, Park."
She amusingly said with a grin as she finally put her legs down and her bare feet touched the cold floor. However, Lisa didn't let go of her hold. Her arms still wrapped around Jimin's neck as she decided to showered him some butterfly kisses all over his face.