Chapter 9

A/N- I do not own Kuroshitsuji, just my OCs. 

Enjoy! :)

Charlotte POV:

I couldn't sleep, there was too much stuff going on. I really needed to talk to Sebastian, I was angry that he had formed a contract but it had been awhile since I had seen to him, 4 years to be exact, just before the incident with Clyde and before he made the contract with Ciel. I got up out of bed and walked to the door, I opened the door, trying to be as quiet as possibly, and walked out into the dark hallway. I think I remember where the servants quarters are, since Sebastian gave me a tour of the house before showing me to my room. I reached the stairs and slowly walked down, "Charlotte, what are you doing up at this hour?" I jumped, it seemed Sebastian had come to me. "Don't do that!" I hissed. "Do what?" He asked. "Don't suddenly appear like that, it's not exactly safe when I'm on a set of stairs, at least make yourself known or wait until I'm not walking down a set of stairs!" I whispered, angrily, walking down the rest of the steps, to meet him. "Didn't you sense me? Also stairs aren't really that dangerous when you're a demon." He replied. I glared at him "Did you forget that I'm not a full demon, I'm exhausted, my abilities to sense you and save myself if I fell down the stairs are not as good as they usually are." He chuckled, "You've changed." I sigh and roll my eyes, "Hmmm, I don't know why you would think that...maybe I grew up!" I hiss. "Anyway, we need to talk." I add, walking off towards his room. He sighs, "We do."

*Sebastian's Room*

"So he treats you the same as any other servant." I say, as I enter. His room was quite large but held only a few plain pieces of furniture. He chuckles, "Well I am a servant, there is no reason for him to treat me differently." I sigh "Anyway, let's talk so I can go back to bed to get a few hours of sleep." I say. "I'm guessing you want me to tell you about Clyde." I ask, sitting down on the bed. "I would like it if you did." He replies. I sigh "Basically I told on him and he lost all rights to be a reaper, he would kidnap people, then kill them, I don't know why though, he said that it was because he liked collecting souls. Me and Essence were the ones that caught him. They didn't believe us at first but since I have a human mother and I am part human myself they seemed to trust me." I looked at Sebastian, he looked kinda mad? "Why wasn't I told about this?" He asked, well demanded. "Nobody knew where you were, anyway Clyde is crazy, crazier than Grell." I smirk as he flinches at the last part. "Let's not talk about annoying, disgusting reapers." He sighs. "Grell is actually not that bad, I think, well he did kill those women as 'Jack the Ripper' but he's okay I guess. Anyway I'm going to go and get some sleep." I say as I jump off of the bed. "I thought you wanted to talk." He replies. "We have and by the way, I guess I should forgive you, it's unfair of me to judge you even though you could always just do what Dad, Raven and Essence do." I say, "I should be able to find my room. Goodnight Sebastian."