Chapter 7

A/N- I do not own Kuroshitsuji just my Oc.

Enjoy! xx

Charlotte POV:

"I'm surprised you remember me, you were just a little girl when we first met." Clyde chuckled, walking out from the shadows. I raised the sword at him. "I'm not here to fight you, my dear Charlotte," He says, he looks around "It seems my plan is ruined it would be impossible to kill the person I intended to." He finishes, he holds out his hand gesturing for the sword. I look at him confused, 'So he wanted to kill one of us.' I went through the possibilities, Sebastian and Grell were a definite no, he wasn't strong enough to defeat Sebastian and there is nothing to gain from killing Grell, I then thought about the boy. He had a contract with Sebastian if Clyde killed him, Sebastian would without a doubt kill Clyde. That left only one possibility. "Me." I say. Clyde looked surprised. "Figured it out already? You really are something else." He says. "It's not exactly difficult, you may be strong but you aren't strong enough to kill Sebastian, there is nothing to gain from killing Grell and if you kill him you will get killed by Sebastian." I say, I throw the sword at him. He catches it gracefully. "Get out of here Clyde, I don't ever want to see or hear about you ever again." I say, angrily. "I don't know about that." Clyde says, disappearing. "Wow! Even better than Sebastian!" Grell cries, hugging himself. I glare at him, then smile. "Charlotte we need to talk." I turn around to see Sebastian. My smile fades. "About what?" I ask. "You know what!" He says, angrily. "What, about how you couldn't keep your promise?" I shout. I lower my head, my hair covering my face "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, quietly. This shocks him "Charlotte..." He says. "Sebastian would you explain what is going on?" I hear the boy ask. "Fine I'll talk but not here." I say. "Come back to my mansion, I also want to talk to you." The boy says. "Ok. Grell you can go, I'll be fine."

Ciel POV:

"So you are Sebastian's sister." I say, trying to make conversation. She nods. "So that would make you a demon." I say. "No, I'm a half-breed." She says. "A half-breed?" I ask. "Half human." she replies. "May I know your name?" She asks. "Ciel Phantomhive, owner of the Funtom Company." He says. "Your also the Queens Watchdog, right?" "That is correct." I reply. "My name is Charlotte Michaelis." She says. That name sounded familiar. "Are you the daughter of Constance Sheills, the famous dress maker?" I ask. "How do you know that? I have never been revealed no one knows she had a child. How have you heard of me?" She asks, shocked. "Because your the Queen's spy, I also remember seeing you at the Viscount Druitt's ball and you were there during the fight between Sebastian and Grell. weren't you?" I say. "The rumors about you are true. Your almost as intelligent as me." She says, smirking. 'She really is like Sebastian.' I think. "No, we aren't really that alike." She says. "Did you just..." I start. "No, but I could tell you were thinking it." She says, smiling. The door suddenly opens. "Young Master, Charlotte we have arrived."

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this.

Sorry if the characters are a little out of character, I tried my best.

Until the next Chapter, Bye!