Chapter 1

A/N- I do not own Kuroshitsuji just my Oc. 

Enjoy. x

Charlotte POV:

I open the door. "Undertaker, are you here?" I shout, closing the door behind me as I walk in. "So you finally decided to show up, Charlotte." I hear a chuckle. I look around for him when suddenly one of the coffins open revealing Undertaker. "I'm guessing your here for Information on the recent murders." He asks walking towards me. "Actually no, It's not me who needs the information." I say. "Let me guess you want me to give your brother and the Earl the information." He says. I nod. He chuckles again "Well you know it's not that simple, show me a first rate laugh and I will give them as much information as they need when they arrive." He says. I sigh "But you know that it's impossible for me to make you laugh!" I say, glaring at him. Suddenly he chuckles "Your so cute when your angry, Charlotte. Of course I'll give them information but won't they start getting suspicious that I'm giving them information without asking them for anything." He says. "I don't care." I reply. Suddenly the door opens. "Undertaker!" I hear a shout behind me. I quickly pull up my hood. "Thank you Undertaker, Goodbye!" I say before walking past the earl and my older brother Sebastian. I felt their eyes on me as I walk out of the building. 'That was close.'

Ciel POV:

I watch the girl walk out of the building, I notice Sebastian looking at her. "Undertaker, who was that girl?" I ask. He chuckles. "That was my regular customer." He says. "What do you mean regular customer?" I ask, this results in another chuckle. "Put it this way you wouldn't be getting free information from me if it wasn't for Charlotte." He chuckles. I look over to Sebastian who looks shocked, I ignore him, I'll just ask him later. "Is there anyway for me to meet this girl to say thanks." I ask, suddenly wanting to meet this girl. "Not really the only way for you to meet her is if you come here at the same time as she does but she will probably not talk to you. She sometimes attends balls but she is impossible to find so I highly doubt it." He says, I stare at him shocked this is probably the first time he has been serious. "Anyway the information." I say. He chuckles.

A/N- Hope you liked it. Will try to publish chapter 2 at some point. Until then: BYE! x