Chapter 12

A/N- I'm back just as I said I would be with the next chapter! I am going to try and put more time and effort into this story and update more frequently (let's see how long that lasts).

I do not own Kuroshitsuji or any of the characters (except my own), Kuroshitsuji belongs to Yana Toboso.

I have edited some of the chapters as I noticed some mistakes in them and my English Teacher would be so disappointed with me if she saw all of the grammatical errors in them. Anyway on with the story.

Charlotte POV:

So here I was sat with someone I deemed to be the loudest person I had ever met (besides Grell) as I took the opportunity to bask in the tranquil afternoon sunlight, trying to ignore her endless chatter about cute dresses and upcoming dances. She would be the perfect daughter in my mother's eyes. "Charlotte!" Elizabeth called my name, dragging me out of my daydream. "Yes?" I asked, lifting my teacup to my lips. "Me and Ciel were discussing an upcoming ball and we wondered if you would like to join us." I looked at her in disbelief, she was inviting me to attend a ball having only met me an hour ago and I highly doubted, even though I hadn't known him that long, would discuss such trivial things such as dances. I was about to decline her offer when my mother's face popped into my head and the look she would give me if I turned her down. Putting on one of the most convincing smiles I could, I replied "I would love to join you." She squealed and stood up, grabbing onto my arm and pulling me from my chair, almost knocking my tea out of my hands. "Wonderful! We must prepare for tonight. I have a dress that would look absolutely adorable on you!" I looked over to Ciel, pleading for his help, but as I looked at his face, shock came over me. He was smiling.

Sorry it's short. I hope I haven't made Lizzie too unbearable but I tried to get her character right, please don't hate her too much as for all the manga readers you will know that she is actually really cool and badass and that she is only like this because Ciel told her he didn't want a scary wife (sorry if you haven't read the manga).

Ja ne~