0.3

~Valentina's pov~

I reminded myself to head to the office because i'm pretty sure i was the one who was giving them a tour of the school. I walked through the doors and asked the secretary, Mrs. Cooper where i should be meeting the new students. She pointed to the principles office to i walked down the hall and knocked on the wooden door that sent echos throughout the quiet office.

"Come in." Mr. Lee shouted.

"Hello Miss. Del Toro. This is the group you will be touring." Mr. Lee explained.

"This is Christopher Velez, Richard Camacho, Joel Pimentel De Leon, Zabdiel De Jesús, and Lily Chan." i recognized every one except Lily? I think her name was Lily. She looked friendly so hopefully i will be making another friend this school year.

~narrator pov~

Since you guys don't know anything about Lily yet, here is a bit about her.

•50% thai, 25% japanese, 25% french•loyal friend•speaks thai and japanese (all characters speak english btw)•super friendly•secretly has 771

•loyal friend
•speaks thai and japanese
(all characters speak english btw)
•super friendly
•secretly has 771.3k on insta and is a model
•secretly obsessed with erick
•really fricken short
•good sense of style
•senior

~Valentina pov~

"So that is our school, here are y'all schedules and i hope to see you guys around!" i said finishing the tour.

"Hey, it's Valentina, right?" Lily asked me.

"Yeah it is, what up?"

"I just wanted to say i really appreciate you being so nice, and i hope we can talk soon."

"Of course, you seem like a really nice and chill person. Do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"Sure. By the way, where is B106?"

"Oh i'm on my way there, follow me." She had math with me and i was honestly happy she came to this school. She seems really nice and we've already bonded a lot. We talked almost the whole time because we sat by each other. Even though i was enjoying talking to her, my next class is science who u thankfully have with Kayanna and her boyfriend, Vonte.