0.2

~Brooklyn's pov~

"Por favor Erick díme! You have been gone for so long and now you aren't telling us anything." Valentina said begging Erick to tell us everything from when he left to now.

"Okay so basically..."

now before Erick begins let's tell you a little about Valentina:

*now get ready for a long list of ethnicity's*•25% spanish, 15% argentinian, 15% guatemalan, 10% brazilian, 10% greek, 7% italian, 6% iraqi, 5% malaysian, 5% japanese, and finally 2% egyptian (very important to her because she did 23&me)•speaks a ...

•25% spanish, 15% argentinian, 15% guatemalan, 10% brazilian, 10% greek, 7% italian, 6% iraqi, 5% malaysian, 5% japanese, and finally 2% egyptian (very important to her because she did 23&me)
•speaks a little spanish but not much
•attracts fuck boys
•her hair is her baby
•really into fashion
•obsessed with food
•likes to travel
•won't tell erick that she is secretly obsessed with his band
•swim team star
•popular af but won't admit it
•11.4k on insta, basically a instagram model

"Okay so basically i left to la banda right? Well as y'all know i won and after i came home for a week to celebrate but then after that my life became traveling. The only breaks i got was 2 1 and 1/2 month breaks each year. It's fun but i was always exhausted. Anyways i know you chicas probably want to know about the guys?" Erick told me and Valentina on the way to Kayannas house.

"Well duh how do i get joel to be my boyfriend." i asked Erick and he just rolled his eyes.

"Well i'll give you tips on all of them, and how they act and stuff. First there is Joel,

be your self around all of them, they will appreciate that

be your self around all of them, they will appreciate that. Joel is really nice but he's kinda shy at first so don't come on too strong, i'm looking at you Brooklyn." Erick said pointing me out.

"Hey! It's not my fault i have a strong personality, that's just who i am and if he doesn't like it then he doesn't deserve to be friends with me." i said grunting.

"Anyways once you get to know joel he will open up more. He's also a junior like you guys and Valentina, he wants you to help him get onto student council."

"I would but it's too late now, we are a month into the school year." Valentina replied worried.

"Don't worry, he'll probably make it in he's pretty smart."