0.1

~Valentina pov~

6:45 am
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

'Ugh, could summer last any longer' i thought to myself as i rolled out of bed. Today was the day i was dreading all summer, and couldn't come faster, it was my first day of junior year. I was kind of excited because it was my second to last year of hell before i'm free. Although, I do have to do well in school to get to college, but, i'm not going to focus on that all year, I wanna spend more time with friends, maybe a boyfriend too. I mean don't get me wrong, i've has boyfriends in the past but, I always dated some fuckboys or just never made time for the other person. Trying to keep straight A's and maintaining captain of the swim team is hard. You know, it's a struggle but, it be like that sometimes.

I rolled out of bed to go to my bathroom connected to my room, to go pee and brush my teeth. I made my way over to my vanity to brush my hair and do some light makeup.

 I made my way over to my vanity to brush my hair and do some light makeup

(how Valentina looks btw)

then i quickly put on ripped medium washed jeans along with a light pink cropped tank top and a gray jacket. I matched my baby pink Huaraches to my shirt.

i cuffed my jeans and left my jacket unzipped

i cuffed my jeans and left my jacket unzipped. I slipped on my shoes and headed down stairs, by now it was about 7:15 and school starts at 8.

"Hey honey, i'm about to leave for work. I brought you a breakfast sandwich from mcdonald's." my mom told me as i walked into the kitchen, she was making some coffee.

"Okay thank you! I need to leave now though i have to pick up Brooklyn, Erick, and KayKay."

"Oh geez all them? Okay we'll dive safe, love you. And have a good first day of school!" My mom told me and we hugged. I laughed as i she forgot her "tradition" that she does every first day of school.

"Mom aren't you forgetting something?" i asked her. She stood there thinking for a couple of seconds, then came to realization.

"Oh shit! Oops excuse my language. Come outside let me take a picture."

I finished eating my sandwich then grabbed my phone and backpack. I walked out the door and used the keys in my backpack to lock the door.

"Okay stand right in front of the door... ok perfect love you bye!" my mom said as she took the picture and left. I also hopped in my car and drove over to Erick's house first since we have more to talk about.

~ at Ericks house~

me:
Hola puto i'm here

Erick🤪💗:
oye ok
lemme say adios to mi madre really quick

me:
okkk hurry up tho we gotta get brooklyn and kaykay

read

damn this boy is always late.

so a little about Erick:

•cuban
•fluent in both spanish and english but has a funny accent
•in boy band called CNCO
•always been popular at school, but now VERY popular
•has bad jokes but is funny
•athletic
•locooo
•only kinda smart
•amazing voice
•1.9 mill on insta
•sophomore

"Okay i'm here!" Erick said hopping the passenger side and putting his backpack in between his legs.

"Wow so no hi or anything? Okay i see how it is." i said sarcastically. He laughed and reached over to hug me.

"Okay so now you need to spill all the tea." i say to Erick dramatically.

"¿Que?"

"You know about how you left me but then you won la banda and now your famous and all of your band mates live right here in miami, florida. Okay now tell me everything."

"Well first i didn't leave you, i went to go win like i promised. And two it seems like you know everything already."

"Well if me asking you to explain isn't going to work then i know Brooklyn will make you tell us." i say as we pull up to Brooklyn's house. Brooklyn quickly came out to the car and greeted us both, the told Erick,

"Now i know Valentina tried you so por favor díganos!"

Now a little about Brooklyn:

•35% mexican, 25% dutch, 25% colombian, and 15% french
•fluent in spanish and french
•volleyball captain
•smart and popular and cute type at school
*Me, Erick, and Brooklyn all grew up together*
•crazy
•trustworthy
•dramatic
•super sweet and kind when she wants to be
•loves animals
•obsessed with CNCO the band Erick is in
•3.6k on insta, ALSO private (now)
•junior

Now let's see if Erick will díme or not!

~

hola mis amores! ty for reading! i hope y'all like it💞

adios mis amores😘