I'm just fine

Y/N POV:
This day was one of the worst days I've ever lived. Fist off two of the worst people bully me in lunch to day. Then Jaemin got mad at me over nothing. Now to make all this crap better Jaemin just dumped me over text. I began to break down in tears. The only thing running in my head is why me? Why every thing wrong happen to me? I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jungkook hugged me while he was stroking my hair lightly trying to comfort me. As I pulled out of the hug he looked at me with a worried expression. What happened? Are you ok? Jungkook asked scanning my face. Yea I'm just fine. I said as I wiped all my tears away. I stood up walking out of the hospital. Hey where are you going. I turned around to Jungkook running after me. I just going home. I started back walking when he grabbed turning me around. Let me walk you. I gave him a small and said ok.
Time skip to your house
As I entered my house I saw my mom and sister on the couch. I greeted them then my mom stopped me. Y/n sweetheart your cousin Jin and Jimin will be staying with us until their parents get back from a business trip. So could you be a dear tomorrow and show them around the school . My eyes widened and I grew happy. I haven't seen Jin and Jimin since we were 13. Yes ma'am. But when will they be here. I asked Eagerly to know. My mom turned back around to me and smiled. They are already here in the guest room. After she said that I ran out of the living room into the guest room hugging them both.    Y/n when did you get home? Jin asked look like he saw a ghost. A few minutes ago I was talking to my mom when I came in then came to see you guys. I explained. I looked a Jimin who looked at me weird. Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital. He asked me worried. I began to laugh. Did my mom not tell you I got out yesterday. They both shook their head no. I hummed in response. Well I will be showing both of you around but I could probably get someone to show you around Jimin. Jimin looked at me puzzled. Oh I know this girl that is friends with Lisa she is very nice. After that we decided to catch up on things.

Time skip to the next day
When I woke up I did my whole morning routine and got dressed. My mom bought me a new school uniform since my other one is messed up. I was very cute and simple. I loved it

Jin did my hair in two cute buns

And then we had breakfast

And then we had breakfast. As my family ate we started up small conversation. I was great until Jimin asked a certain question. So is you boyfriend picking you up or are you riding the bus today. I got silent and started playing with my food. Ummm no. Actually we are not dating no more. Jimin put his head down slightly and apologized. Then my sister Lisa looked at me confused. What do you mean your not dating him no more. You to were so happy together. After she asked that I told them everything. About the Time I got finished we all walked to the bus and waited. As we waited a familiar face walked beside me. I turned to see Jungkook. Jungkook you live on this street to. He looked down me and it took a couple of minutes to realize it was me talking to him. Y/n you live down here too. At this moment the bus pulled up. As we got on we were the on the bus with a couple of others. Jennie, Namjoon,and    J-Hope. As we sat down Jin sat with Jimin, Lisa sat with Jennie, Bambam sat with Taehyung, and Namjoon sat with J-Hope. So the only people left was Jungkook and me. As we sat down he asked about yesterday I told the whole story. As the bus pulled up to the school everyone had got out and walked in the doors. As I walked in I showed Jin an Jimin around and then to the office to their schedule. After that rushed to my locker and got my things and went to class. As I walked in my class I saw Jaemin kissing Kwon. I felt my heart breaking at the sight. Instead of crying I pulled my self together and walked past them. I sat down and saw Suga enter the room. He looked at them the to me he sat beside me and looked at me confused. Aren't you dating him. I sighed and shook my head no. Nope we broke up yesterday. I looked over at them trying to not make eye contact with me. Your not feeling the least bit hurt by this? I looked at his face from the side and I could tell he had a cold expression. No because I don't want to be sad anymore. He then looked at me and sighed. Do you need me to eat lunch with you. I the giggled and smiled at him. I'm not lonely,so it's okay.