Chapter 14

"We'll this is it" Jai said.

"Oh god here comes James" I said as James was about to answer the door to us. Jai just squeezed my hand.

"Ashley, Jai." James said puzzled.

"We will explain later James c'mon man" Jai said walking through the front door. James, Jai and I sat at the table quietly while we were waiting for the others. Than Beau and Skip came.

"Ha looks like Ashley moved on also." Beau said. Also? Luke's dating someone? My heart dropped.

When Luke came to the table I just swallowed and held Jai's hand. "Don't act to surprised but Ashley and I are dating" Jai said.

"Shocker" said Beau.

"I don't get it? Jai your dating my ex, and Ashley your dating my twin." Luke said harshly.

"Luke I it had a crush on her ever since she said, "umm I think your in my seat" and she didn't like me the way she does now until after you to broke up and I told her how I felt about her." Jai said.

"Luke we were mistake ok?" I said as my eyes got teary. Luke just swallowed and looked away.

"Luke don't act like that you have Haley." Beau said.

"Haley" Jai said.

"It's this girl I met we just went out a couple of times it nothing serious" Luke said looking at me. That just made me wanna cry. Jai looked at me and held my and hand got up.

"So what do think about this just say it now" Jai said looking at everyone.

"Hope you are both happy" Beau said.

"I'll adjust." James said smiling. Luke just shook his head and Skip just nodded.

"We'll I'll be at the gym with Beau and the boys but Luke is staying." Jai said to me.

"Ok" I said as I wiped the tears off my cheek.