Chapter 9

"Hey is this party going to be like fancy or like what" I asked looking through my clothes.

"Can I pick out your outfit?" Luke asked smiling.

"Sure but I have to agree to it" I pointed at him laughing.

He pulled some shirts out and tossed them on the ground along with some pants and skirts. He took out a dress that was see-through through the stomach and chest. "I said ok but you are sure it's that kinda party." I said and lifted up an eyebrow.

"it always" is he said and kissed my neck.

Than Jai walked in and said, "oh shit sorry" I laughed. I was just in a tank top and spandex when he walked in on Luke kissing my neck. I went to the bathroom out the dress on. My hair was already strait so I just walked out and Luke's mouth dropped.

"Looks stunning!" He said and kissed my head.

"Aww thanks" I said and slipped on my black pumps. The dress was black so it would match.

We went downstairs and I got in the back (as always) with James and Jai on both sides of me, luke and Daniel were sitting in the seats between the front and back and beau and Ronnie were sitting in the front. "Heard this party's gunna be wild!" Beau said smiling really hard. I just laughed a little and looked out the window through James side.

"Have u been to a big wild party?" James asked me.

"Um we'll I live in a college dorm so that's your answer." I said and smiled.

He smiled and said, "Australians patty to a whole new level."

"If it's to much for you there's a room upstairs that no one goes in, not even the sluts of the party." Jai said laughing at the end.

"We're here boys" Ronnie said. I got out of the car and Luke grabbed my had and we walked in.

"Looks like u chose the right outfit for me, for this party Luke." I said while hugging his arms.

"Hey if you don't mind I think we need to talk but not now maybe a little later." He said quickly. I just frowned and followed him.

-2hs later-

We had a few drinks but not to much.

"Hey let's talk" he said and sat me down at a table far from the others.

"Sure what is it" I asked

"When you went to class, Beth seduced me." He said while his eyes got teary.

"Oh Luke I trust you and she did that with my old boyfriend but he went along with it." I said and stared deeply into his eyes.

"I almost went all the way. Ashley we kissed we touched each other but we didn't take off all of our clothes. I stopped her as she was about to get me and her strip naked. Ashley you have to trust me I won't do this again!" He said while crying really softly.

"Luke" I said and got up and walked away. I was devastated my eyes were running of tears. I ran to the room Jai was talking to me about. It was rand mad really dark in the hallway I saw Skip grabbed him by the wrist and laid him on the bed. I thought no one would find us since Jai said no one goes there. When he took off his shirt I knew it wasn't Daniel (aka skip) but I didn't stop his warm muscular body in mine felt like heaven. He got up and took off his pants and I took off my clothes. I was in a nude laced strapless bra with the matching panties. He got on top of me and when we got fully naked and started doing it he moaned my name, Ashley. He knew who I was.