Chapter 12

When we got to San Diego we stayed at the hotel, because I wanted to avoid Beth but I didn't tell Jai why.

"So while you where your college thing arranging something the only room they has left was a room with one bed that's ok right." He asked.

"Yeah sure, the beds will be big enough." I said and signed.

"Ashley do you feel the same way to do with me as you did with Luke because you seem less happy." He said worried.

"Honestly I like you but I'm not falling yet. And I have to catch up some college shit thing." I said unpacking my stuff.

"Ok but come here" he said while sitting on the chair.he pulled me towards him and sat me on top of him like on the airplane and we kissed again, this time longer. Than we stood up kissing and we moved to the sofa he laid me on their and we kissed but we didn't get undressed. Than we just laid there all cuddled up watching one of his favorite shows, Family Guy. When he fell asleep he looked so cute that I couldn't help but fall in love with him. I kissed his forehead and got up and started to continue to unpack his stuff and mine. I was comparing my life from if I were to be with Skip, Jai, or Luke.

I imagined my life with Luke as being a cute couple that is very close and travels the world together.

I imagined my life with Jai as it being a risk. Doing crazy adventures with him and being very passionate for each other.

Even though I only had one interaction with Skip I imagined our life as a off and on, and very touchy, also very daring.