Chapter 3

"What the fuck" I yelled and messed up all the sheets.

" Ashley where are you going we need to talk." Luke said in a tired voice while rubbing is eyes.

"Luke I need to go! How about coffee at Starbucks later today ok at four?" I said and packed all my stuff together.

"Sure sure but be careful the boys are downstairs" he said while getting up from the bed. I walked over to him and he held my and while I kissed his forehead.

I had to sneak out of the lobby because Jai, James, Beau, and Daniel were down there. When I slipped through the door I looked back and Daniel winked at me, I quickly turned around and caught a cab.

When I got to my hotel I looked at myself in the mirror I cried ima slut and a whore and got into the shower. While I was in the shower I was thinking of Luke and I in the club dancing, laughing, and getting drunk. All I could think was that I was one of the girls at the club that gets wasted and sleeps spends the night with guys, but that was not me, I knew I had too much to drink.

When I got out of the shower I check my phone and I got a text from Luke, it said -Hey seems like the boys still don't know about us at all. And don't worry I will pick u up at three fifty, the boys won't be there.- I imagined him saying that in his sexy Australian accent.

3 hours later.

I heard a knock I was so scared and embarrassed. "Hey" I said with a shaking voice.

"Ready" he smiled and grabbed my hand. I took a deep breath and walked out with him.