Hoseok heaved an unneeded sigh more out of annoyance than anything. Pitiful humans. They were bound to their mortal coils and troubling systems that came with it such as the need for sustenance, the need to excrete those sustenances, the fragility of the flesh and bones and muscle and so on. All that just to keep living. The human body was so fragile, and this one before Hoseok had done a very poor job at taking care of his.

Hoseok had picked up the unconscious human up without breaking a sweat or moving a hair out of place atop his head. He carried and laid the human to his bed, and he observed with curious eyes. He watched the rise and fall of the human's chest, and heard the soft breaths and steady heartbeat. They said humans looked much more peaceful and innocent when they were asleep, their faces almost child-like. Hoseok found that to be true with this one. It had been a while since Hoseok had seen a living human up close, and if this one didn't look so sickly, then he would've thought he looked decent enough for a mortal. Although he was rather annoyed at the moment with this Min Yoongi.

Upon coming to the human realm, he was immediately to be drawn to his assignment, no time to observe the changes in the human world firsthand, and he had to observe Yoongi in secret. One of the first things he had witnessed in this human's wretched life was horrid, not that the demon wasn't used to the darkness and the filth of other humans. Truth be told, he wouldn't have cared what had happened to the human by the hands of the man under any normal circumstances. Things like that happened all the time in a filthy world like this, so who was he to stop that when he had no place? That would be under normal circumstances, but his assignment was with this very human and that meant there had to be something special about him. Not to mention, the human seemed to be quite unlucky. "First, I leave hell to watch you, then I find out I have to babysit you and help with things like that disgusting, perverted man. Now this," Hoseok motioned toward a fainted Min Yoongi, well aware that the human could not hear him. That stupid peaceful face of the human did not help abate his annoyance. "If it weren't for earlier, I probably wouldn't have revealed myself to you this soon."

What Hoseok was saying was the truth. He didn't plan to have it go this way. He didn't plan to reveal himself to the human in this form at all. He didn't even plan to help the human with what had occurred earlier. Hoseok's mission was to corrupt this sweet and pure soul. If he had let that man defile Min Yoongi, his soul wouldn't be as pure or innocent anymore, but it also wouldn't have been corrupted in the way the demon wanted it either. If he had let that disgusting man have his way, then he would have taken away what made Yoongi special. Not his virginity, but his pureness. Min Yoongi's pureness was not something that could be measured over whether he had intercourse or not, but rather it was something more than that, less silly and mundane. A pureness in humans like this was not something anyone could see; it was very, very rare and humans like these were capable of many impossible things. Not even demons or angels knew the full potential of pure souls, but based off of the past between all sides, pure-souled humans could be the most important, powerful figures in all kinds of history. They could have more of an impact than anyone realized. It was common knowledge that the angels sought to protect pure souls while demons sought to corrupt them.

Because of Hoseok's mission to convert and corrupt Min Yoongi's pure soul, to have him join the demons, Hosoek couldn't just allow Yoongi to commit suicide. That would have guaranteed him to lose that pure soul, and instead become a lost soul. No, converting something such as a pure soul the way demons wanted was much more complex and took time to cultivate. It was probably one of the most difficult and prolonged tasks for any normal demon, and Hoseok was surprised the prince of hell chose him of all demons to do the job. Yet he was up for the challenge. Hoseok was just someone who enjoyed entertainment and a good challenge here and there. It was why he accepted.

Hoseok couldn't deny that he was interested in this human. He had read the formal files Prince SeokJin had sent him right after meeting with him. Contrary to believe, though demons were known by humans as evil, mischievous entities, they weren't savages. Demons had a system to run just as everything else in the ever-evolving realms. The Prince was usually the one that kept everything in order all nine circles. The files on Min Yoongi had informed Hoseok of everything he needed to know about the human's life. What a sad, miserable life it was indeed. Nothing really seemed to go his way, did it?