Chapter 5 - " something's not right"

As the lunch bell rings I make my way to the Library to meet Noah. As I enter the library I pause and have to do a double take as Noah is already set up at a desk. I slowly walk towards him.

" Hello Olivia, my name is Noah, it's nice to meet you" Noah holds his hand out as if he wants me to shake it. I slowly slip my hand into his hand unsure of where this is all leading to.

"Ummm hi Noah, what is going on here" I ask.

"I'm getting to know you silly and to do that we have I introduce ourselves"

"Okayyy but we already know each other's names I'm not sure why we have to re-introduce ourselves"

"Livy just go along with it please" Noah begs.

"Okay fine I will, let's sit down and get started" I suggest to him and Noah quickly takes a seat  wow he really is starting to take this seriously.

"Okay first things first, how many siblings do you have" Noah asks

"I'm an only child thankfully , what about you? And what is your favourite colour?"

" why are you thankful your an only child? And I have a younger brat brother who I couldn't imagine my life without him, and my favourite colour is blue, what's yours?"

Great . How am I supposed to get around this question about my statement of being an only child,

"Well my Mum is never home she is always away on business trips and well Dad... well he is just Dad, let's just say it's lucky there is only one me, and my favourite colour is also blue" I look at Noah and can tell that he has a lot more questions to ask me about my family. So I have to act fast before he does.

"Noah can we please leave the personal family questions to a later date please and just go over the simple stuff first" I beg him, I can see his eyes soften.

"What's your favourite movie" Noah asks and I let out a sigh of relief at him asking me that and letting the family stuff go.

The rest of lunch went surprisingly well and we got a good start on this project. As the bell rings we start to pack up our stuff.

"Meet me at my car Livy and I will drive you home" Noah says , crap that's right he dropped me to school. Great now the rumour mill is going to love this but what other option do I have.

"Okay Noah see you then" I reply as I walk out of the library.

The rest of the day is full of whispers and stares and as soon as that home time bell rang I was straight out of my chair and basically ran to Noah's car I had just about enough of today.

As I approach Noah's car he is already leaning against the hood of his car and a smirk starts to appear on his face.

Oh god please no, don't do it Noah I beg on my head, I can already see the wheels turning in his head.

" Hey Baby, I missed you ready to go home now" Noah basically yells which gets anyone's notice who is in the car pack. I feel my back pack being taken of my back and a arm is slung around my shoulders instead. I quickly shake his arm off and stomp towards the passenger side and shoot him my best evil eye daring him to keep this up.

Noah thankfully gets the point and just laughs and shakes his head.

"You know something's not right in your head Noah" I hiss at him as he starts up the car.

"Don't I know it baby but normal is boring right" he winks at me.

"Aghhh why can't for 30 seconds you just be normal please so I can not feel violently ill whenever your around me" I say and instantly regret it as a look of hurt appears on Noah's face.

Why would what I say hurt him?

" wow Olivia I knew you weren't my biggest fan but I didn't know you actually hated me that much"  Noah replies stiffly.

Regret and guilt crashes through my body, I should never of said that " Noah I..."

"Just drop it" Noah cuts me off from my apology.

Great now I feel like a real Jerk. For the rest of the car trip is awkwardly silent and as we pull up in my drive way and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

"Noah please I didn't mean what I said I should never of said it" I plead with him not knowing why I cared so much.

"Like I said Olivia just drop it, I will meet your at the library at lunchtime tomorrow if that doesn't make you Violently ill "

Guilt pools at the bottom of my stomachs as I choose to ignore his last statement. "Thanks for the lift home" I quietly say and before I even reach my front door I can hear Noah take off down the road.

I have to fix this tomorrow, I don't know why but Noah being upset at me is really affecting me.

Noah Centineo what is it about you that makes me insane.

————————————————————————

AUTHOR NOTE

Firstly wow this book now has 100 reads!  That's amazing and I couldn't be any happier! Thank you to every one who has taken time out of their day to read this little story, I know it's not perfect but trust me it will get a lot better I have a lot in store for Olivia and Noah yet.

Also please don't forget to Vote, comment and share this story it will mean the world to me.

Until next time...
Lots of love
Xoxo