Chapter 8- The Land of Waves Part 1

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while because I was on holiday but now I'm back! :D Enjoy my chapter! :D

***

PREVIOUSLY ON UNFAMILIAR TERRITORY

***

I arrived at the gates with everyone already waiting for me except Kakashi. Typical. "Where were you Chi-chan?!" Naruto asked loudly. "Getting pocky." I answered making him sweat drop.

A few moments passed until Kakashi made it to the gate, "Gomen minna, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." Kakashi lied. I rolled my eyes and muttered "Liar."

"LIAR!!!" Sakura and Naruto yelled in unison. "Okay let's go guys." Kakashi said. Naruto looked excited as we walked out of the village.

What a long mission this is going to be...

***

Chiaki's POV

"What are you excited about Naruto?" Sakura asked as she saw his eager figure walking ahead of us. Naruto turns around quickly nearly tripping on his feet as he shouted "We're finally on a real mission Sakura-chan! This is my first time being out of the village!"

I remember, this part is when two ninja's attack us from a puddle. Should I intervene?

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt Naruto shaking my shoulders making me get a headache. "Stop Naruto! You're hurting Chiaki's head!!" Sakura scolded.

I came back into reality and bonked Naruto in the head."What do you think you're doing? That hurt you know." I muttered angrily.

Sasuke saw what was happening and approached us as he dragged me away from Sakura and Naruto."What are YOU doing?" I asked.

"Hn." Sasuke replied with his 'Oh-so-amazing-duck-language' "Screw you and your duck language." I mumbled.

Naruto's POV

There were so many questions running through my head. First of all, why is Sasuke willingly walking with a girl and that girl specifically being Chiaki?!

I hated this feeling in my heart. It felt like my heart was getting chopped up and then cooked into an oven ready for serving. (A/N: Sorry for my weird references.)

The way he looked at her angered me, those eyes full of curiosity and need. As I snapped out of my thoughts I heard Sakura screaming.

Chiaki's POV

Chains shot at Kakashi and they wrapped around him. I was staring at him wide-eyed as my team looked panicked and mostly scared. "Nani?! What is going on?!" Kakashi's clone exclaimed.

I heard a voice and suddenly the chains were pulled 'ripping' Kakashi to pieces. Sakura screamed and backed away from the scene, clear fear evident in her emerald orbs.

Naruto snaps out of his trance and was frantically looking around. "Kakashi-sensei!" he yelled. Sasuke leaped forward, ready to protect Tazuna as all of us guarded him remembering what our mission was.

Both of the ninjas advanced towards Naruto as they were swinging their big-ass chains around. Naruto was frozen in shock and his legs didn't listen to his command as they were just unstable from that earlier predicament.

"Now it's time to say goodbye you brat!" One of them shouted but I jumped in front of Naruto in time and blocked their attack with a bunch of weapons making them retreat.  It's never too much to bring loads of weapons.

"Don't you dare." I growled. Sasuke and I used a handful of kunai and shuriken to guard Tazuna and protect our teammates because they were busy handling the 'death' of Kakashi.

In the end, Sakura had been completely useless and Naruto was just frozen in shock.

Sensing a presence nearby, I smiled being relieved that he was close to us but just observing our fight from a tree. A gust a wind blew and Kakashi appeared with his hands around the ninjas necks. "Yo." He greeted with a close-eyed smile.

He turned to smile at us as we were showing signs of being relieved and mostly Naruto and Sakura were gawking at him in awe.

Took you long enough.

***

And....that's it! I promise I will finish part 2 in time before I go to school. :D I hope you comment and vote for my story! Till then!

Jayslee