Episode 5

Reader POV

A few minutes after the police finally came, we all started to get off the bus, and they started to close everything off. Though before Raye was able to get off and talk to Light, I walked up to him. 

"Well, hello, there Mr. Stalker! I couldn't help but notice you staring at me, shocked back there, mind telling me what that was about?" I ask him. Yes, I quoted Misa, but I think I can be forgiven this one time, right?

"What are you talking about?" He answers, trying to keep his cover. 

"What? You think I haven't noticed someone following me over the past few days?" I start causing him to look a little shocked. 

"So, I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to find out and that you're not only following me because I got on the bus after you did. I also think it's safe to assume that you're not doing this for personal gain because you were a bit hard to spot at first. This is also because of how you acted back on the bus.  If I had to guess, I would have to say that this has something to do with the whole Kira case. So tell me, who exactly are you?" I ask rather full of myself.

"I'm part of a group of officers investigating high school students." Raye answers.  God, I was hoping he would just tell me, but he is an FBI agent, so what did I expect. He just repeated what I had already said.

"Really? I couldn't tell." I say sarcastically. 

"But you know, it doesn't matter. Not like it really bothers me. I have better things to be doing anyway. Bye." I say, leaving. Man, now I don't feel so bad for him. Well, I didn't in the first place. He never treated Naomi how she deserved to be treated. YOU SAID YOURSELF, SHE USED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST FBI AGENTS!!!! AND AFTER HEARING WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT, YOU JUST DISREGARD EVERYTHING SHE SAYS!!!! LIKE REALLY DUDE!!!! NAOMI COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER!!!! 

(TIME SKIP BECAUSE I HAVE DA MEMES TO DO IT!!!)

I got home, and after a little while, Light did too

I got home, and after a little while, Light did too. Just a little over a week until I give my next tip and am able to arrange my meeting with L. I should really start planning it right now though, so I have it settled then. NEEEE. I'll just put it off until then. 

L POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"L." Watari says.

"Huh?" I ask quietly.

"Another victim. This one left what appears to be a suicide note." He answers. This could be another message from Kira.

"Please, send it to me." I say as I receive the letter a few second after. Gods of death. L do you know, gods of death.... Is he trying to tell us that gods of death actually exist?

"Listen, Watari, tell the police to monitor prison populations closely for the next few days. Kira may use other suicide notes to communicate with us." I tell Watari. This could be very interesting, though I must also take into account what our anonymous informant told me. This could be the message that they were referring to. Thinking of which, I wonder when we will get to schedule our meet up? I'm quite curious a to who this person may be.