Part 4

Part 4:

Emily: Give me that! I've been waiting for this for way too long to let YOU take it!!!

Woman: If you don't stop messing with me I'll give you another messed up EYE!!!

Emily: FIGHT ME!

Sue: EMILY!

The random woman and Emily start fighting in the middle of the mall, everyone around them are filming and shouting.

Random person: HOOD STAR!

Emily: ahhh!!

Sue and Judith stare at the scene in shock and embarrassment

Sue: Oh God! My little baby!

Judith: I knew I should've stayed home...

Soon enough security finally comes to break up the messy fight

Security: Stop it right now!

Emily: She stole the last outfit I've been waiting WEEKS for!

Woman: No she started threatening me!, for an outfit that I got to first!

Emily: you know darn well you can't even get into that !

Woman: For your information little girl!, The outfit is for my daughter!

Emily: well considering the size of that outfit and the chances of YOUR daughter or ANY of your offspring somehow fitting into that...the baby daddy is probably or should be the equivalent to a toothpick.

Security: Wait so... You're fighting an underage girl...I'm sorry ma'am but I have to arrest you.

Woman: WHAT!

Security: you knew she was underage and you can't fight a child...

Emily: Hahaha! That's what you get!

Later_____

Bob, Seth, and Jake are still at the incredibly lame bowling place, Seth sits alone at a table when a girl about his age comes up to him.

Girl: Hi...umm...I've been noticing that you've been all alone this whole time and thought you needed company!

Seth: I got here like an hour ago, and you just got here...how would you like even know I was lonely the whole entire time...and i like being alone for your information.

Girl: oh well...I was just thinking...

Seth: You weren't thinking of anything...you're just desperate and just so happened to see a strange lonely mysterious boy in the corner of the room...so do me a favor and bother some other dude who actually cares...

The girl runs off crying

Jake: DUDE WHAT THE HECK! Are you like gay or something! Because you're never gonna get girls acting like THAT!

Bob runs up to the boys abruptly

Bob: we've gotta go! Your sister got into another fight and the police are interrogating her!

Jake: oh what a surprise that is...