part 3

Third part:

Emily checks on her comments and likes on a photo of her messed up eye on InstantSpam*

Emilykissyface101: You guys will not believe what Happened to me today! Jake stabbed me in the fricken eye with my fricken credit card.

Comments______

Camcam: Omg! Shouldn't you be like DEAD!

Emilykissyface101 replyed:
Shut up Cammy! Haven't I already told you just LIKE my pictures not COMMENT because you always say dumb stuff!

Camcam also replyed:
Well sorrrrry

Emilykissyface101 replyed:
You're still COMMENTING!

Emily throws phone out window
And hits elderly woman*

Elderly woman: Ahhhhhhhh! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Emily looks out window and yells at elderly woman*

Emily: Shut up Grandma! We all know you're just putting on an act!

Later______

Seth types on computer on GetOutMyspace.com

Seth: My sister is so like totally pissed, Jake like stabbed her in the eye...it was like... Gross

Shawn replyed: was it...like a cool kind of gross...

Seth also replyed: yes

Shawn replyed: awesome

Emily: you guys are weirdos you know that.

Seth:What the.

Emily: why do you and your lonely loser friends even still use GetOutMySpace?

Seth: because it's the only social media site where people actually get me...you know

Emily: no I don't know and I don't wanna know, by the way where's that little dweeb at.

Seth: you might not want to bother him right now, you know how he gets when you bother him in the middle of a battle on Fort Fort.

Emily: Ugh! He's playing that dumb little game again, why are kids so crazy about that game and won't shut up about it.

Seth: you'd rather for him to play that 'dumb little game' than become a druggie.

Emily: what do you mean he already acts like a little crackhead.

Seth: do you even remember when he was a angry ten year old playing Blockcraft.

Years earlier_________

Jake: GET OUT MY ROOM I'M PLAYING BLOCKCRAFT!!!!

House explodes*