Part 4

Forth part:

Judith is on TUBULAR writing a Harris Pot Review.

Harrispotgirl22: (Harris Pot book review)
Harris pot vol. 100 is the best sequel to how Harris discovers new magic for the 100th time with ronron and herminemine. BEST BOOK OF ALL TIME!

Emily: Are you writing another pot review again, you little pothead?

Emily fake smiles *

Judith: That was the most asinine question anyone has ever asked me, and for your information it's a Harris...pot review.

Emily: oh please I can guarantee I'm not the only asinine one on tubular.

Judith: what is that supposed to mean.

Emily: oh nothing, I don't want to confuse you more than you already are at this age so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Judith: what?

Emily: Anyway I need your help.

Judith: With what?

Emily: With Jake

Judith: Nope! I'm not helping you out on that one, go ask Seth

Emily: Judith...me and you both know Seth isn't going to get off his sad lazy behind to help anyone. He's been on that lame site GetOutMySpace all day and he only comes out his room either to eat food, go too some lame boring concert, or you know school but he barely even goes there.

Judith: Yeah you're right

Emily: I'm always right

Judith: That's not the truth but whatever you say, so what do you want me to do...hack his fort fort account again.

Emily: Oh god no! Remember what happened the last Time

Starts to transition to flashback but gets interrupted by Judith*

Judith looks at the forth wall *

Judith: There's no need for another Jake flashback we're all pretty sure what happened...

Switches to flashback anyway and house explodes*