𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒫𝓉. 𝒪𝓃𝑒

Joey's POV
My god, today was finally the day, Daniel and I get to have each other for the rest of our lives, nothing will be out of reach, we'll have each other forever, our love will never fade, it will last forever. But you know how normally couples wouldn't normally be together first thing in the morning on their wedding day, well Daniel and I are not normal so we didn't go anywhere separate, we stayed in our bed in each other's arms, I felt Daniel starting to get up and groaned as he opened his eyes, can't forget that today is not only our wedding day but today was our anniversary. I was still asleep on his chest as I felt him leaning staring down at me with that he kissed my forehead but before I smiled, he said this,
"I know you probably can't hear me but I love you so much, happy anniversary love, my sweet angel I promise to love and protect you at all times, I want you to know that no matter how crazy our lives together will get or how crazy tonight might be but I promise you, I'll always and I will forever protect you no matter what."
I smiled so hard I felt tears building up inside my eyes as I opened them to look up at him, he slowly leaned down and stroked my hair and rested his hand on my cheek, then he got on top of me and kissed my lips softly and repeatedly as I flipped him over so I was on top of him, our lips still sealed with each other's, then suddenly we broke it when a knock came at the door.
"Boys, it's almost time but no rush at all" Maria said aloud as we heard footsteps walk away, we flopped on the bed and our hands brushed across each other's, then Daniel intertwined them.
"Wanna start getting ready" he asked as he brought me closer to his chest, I blushed slightly and nuzzled my head more into him, I could feel his heartbeat which made me melt.
"Yeah, lets do this" I said as we both went to our closets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
I slicked the last strand of hair on my head with gel so it would be tamed for this long evening, I was so excited but nervous at the same time, I shouldn't be nervous though, I'm going to be saying simply 2 words so I can spend the rest of my life with the person that is the most important to me, the person I love the most, the person I know who is going to be my companion, my moonlight.
As I was finishing buttoning up my blazer which was a dark royal blue color, almost like a sapphire color but more dark, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my delicate waist, I just stared at Daniel and I in the mirror, he looked so handsome. He tilted his head down and gave me a peck on my neck,
"Let's go, our little ride is waiting for us" Daniel said grabbing my hand and walked downstairs with a bunch of our close friends and family taking pictures and throwing rose petals as we walked out of the door headed to our little ride, it was so nice. It was like a little pumpkin coach from Cinderella but bigger with laced in windows and all off white scenery on its whole detailed ride. Daniel and I walked hand in hand as Daniel opened the door for me and got in often as the other guests were going in limos or they were driving themselves, I don't know, all I'm concerned about is that our day won't have any interference with it at all.
"We're here" the driver said as he stopped the coach and Daniel and I got out. We still had 2 more hours until the wedding but Daniel and I just wanted to spend time "upstairs" in the dressing rooms together but the upstairs rooms were really fancy, one even had a king sized bed in it, a library filled all the books you could imagine, different aesthetic rooms, and then we had the final room which was the balcony well it wasn't really a room, it was just considered one I guess since it was incredibly large. As Daniel and I walked in hand in hand we walked upstairs and we decided to search a bit, just out of curiosity.
Me being curious opened the first door down the hallway and it was the master bedroom, it was so beautiful. It was almost like a themed 1970 bedroom with antiques with a cream and white aesthetic to it. Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist, I set mine on top of his and he swayed us side to side.
"I love you mister" I said as I tilted my head so I could see his face, with that he cupped my cheek with his right hand with his left hand still on my waist.
"I love you too, how are you feeling?" he said as he kissed me so softly, I love it when he does that. "I'm kinda nervous but I'm excited that we get to share this special day together." We walked out and went out to the balcony and we just held each other, talking about having kids with each other, saying that we'll always protect one another at all costs, with all of these promises and nothings that we said and made to each other, our heartbeats were touching each other's we both looked down at our chests and then Daniel lifted my chin and we shared a passionate kiss as the sun shined on us. We broke the kiss just to catch our breaths but then immediately started kissing again and we both deepened it by wrapping our arms around each other, just a few more hours until we say "I do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
We were hugging each other and holding on to each other just smiling, todays going to be our day, I didn't care how crazy tonight got I just wanted to be with my baby at all times, I wanted to have fun with our friends and cherish this day for the rest of my life. We heard a knock on the door from the glass French doors, we both looked at the door as it opened, still holding each other.
"Daniel they're ready for you" the apprentice said as he held the door waiting for me to get to the chapel downstairs, but before I left I had to do one thing.
"Come here" I said as I pulled Joey closer to me and we shared our last kiss before we were married.
"See you soon handsome" he said as our hands drifted away from each other, I can't wait to see him walk down the aisle, I love him so much.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
~ The music started to playing~
~ I saw him, he saw me~
~ Tears built up in both of our eyes~
~ We were across from each other,~
~Holding Hands~
~He said his vows, I said mine~
~I place the ring on his finger~
~He placed the ring on mine~
~We shared a small kiss~
~He said I do, I did the same~
~Then I picked him up and we shared a kiss~
~I let him down~
~Our foreheads pressed against each other's~
~Eyes, cameras, were on us~
~Tears were flowing~
~Cameras snapping~
~My love and I were officially going to be together for the rest of our lives~
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Joey's POV
While the guests were headed to the ballroom,
Daniel and I ran upstairs, I giggled as he set me on the bed and got on top of me.
"Daniel, we don't have time" I said while blushing.
"Okay but we still have to change our clothes" he said running to the closet, and he pulled out big sized hoodies that said "Mister Preda" on the back of it, it was royal blue just like our tuxes. I grabbed one and giggled as we both got undressed. This place was literally so bouchée that they had two separate bathrooms so we both got out of them fully dressed with black skinny jeans with the hoodies, with adidas.
"Who's cute" I said looking in the mirror. Daniel dipped me and spinned me around with his arms around my waist.
"You are" he said as he kissed my neck and intertwined our fingers together and we headed downstairs to the ballroom.
We opened the opal doors and our friends and family started cheering as we came in the room, both Daniel and I caught up with our friends and I had a very special night so far but it wasn't that late for our first dance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
Daniel and I were sitting together on the stage when Maria grabbed the mike and started to make a speech.
"Congratulations to you two! I am beyond happy that you guys found each other and I love both of you boys so much, so so so much!" We laughed as we saw tears coming from her eyes.
"But now it's time for the princes to share their first dance with each other" she said as people started to cheer when music came on, "You Are Not Alone" came on and we smiled at each other. Daniel reaches his hand out to me, I could hearing people's "awwws" as I took his hand and he led me to the middle of the floor.
I felt his eyes on me as I looked up at him and I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his gently around my waist.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
Halfway through the song, I felt Daniel's arms tighten around my body more, I felt so protected by his touch. I lifted my head from his chest and our lips met for a soft and moving kiss, our tongues danced with each other's as we broke it, the song ended and we walked away hand in hand to our friends to talk.
But then I see Manny at the corner of my eye, giving me an evil smirk, with that I got a worried look on my face, I looked up at Daniel with a concerned look and he brought me aside and we headed to the next door after the ballroom was the big dining table all decorated beautifully but I was having enough anxiety as I started breathing heavily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mylanta, y'all can I just tell you that the next part is going to be happening and published very soon, this took me a while to write and I love it so much, and I hope you all love it too!
Love you, Danielle 💞☁️🌙