𝒯𝑒𝓃: 𝒜𝓉 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉

☁️☁️☁️☁️Morning☁️☁️☁️☁️
                             2 Days Later
________________________________
Joey's POV
I woke up with the sun shining through our balcony in our bedroom, I must've fell asleep on Daniel's chest because that's where I was, right on top of his bare body. I was admiring the engagement ring that he proposed to me with, it was so pretty. It was opal but had a blue tint to it, I loved it so much, it was definitely something that I will cherish for the rest of my life, it will only be a matter of months until we both say "I do" but thank god that my mom is gone but it was very frustrating to have my family here because she was here in my house, and didn't let me enjoy the time that I had with my sister and dad, my only close family members that actually care about me. Now I can have peace in my own home with my boyfriend and my dogs and not have any complications at all, but we have to plan for the wedding soon so we'll have to do that sometime soon but I'm not going to worry about anything, right now I'm gonna enjoy this sunshine laying with my favorite person in the world and with that I drifted off back to sleep.
________________________________
Daniel's POV
The last thing I remember was Joey and I went crazy last night when his family left, it was amazing. But I woke up with Joey's head laid on my bare chest, and the sun was shining on us through our balcony. A few seconds later, I felt Joey trying to get comfortable since he was drifting away from my chest a bit, so I grabbed his waist and placed his head on my chest so he could rest it there, he smiled then played with the ring that I gave him when I proposed. My heart melted as he was admiring it, but it wasn't more beautiful than him. As I looked down at him, I saw his face before he drifted back to sleep, he looks like he has a lot of things on his mind which worries me a bit but I know he'll be okay, he'll stay strong like no other but on the bright side, I get to call him mine in a few months and that was an amazing thing to look forward to. I wanted to stay like this forever but ever since Joey's family came, we haven't went on a date in quite some time, so I wanted to take him out somewhere, somewhere special. But right now I wanna lay with my baby for the remaining of time until we were ready to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                 5:30 p.m.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
Wow. It's been almost 10 hours of laying, kissing, hugging, and cuddling with my love but I think it's time to go out now, I had no idea where I wanted to take him but already knew what the plan was, but i had to wake him up first. So to start I started to stoke his hair and kiss his forehead, he shrugged a bit and turned so his back was facing me, okay!
Then I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him and started to rub his thigh and kiss his neck which made him giggle, ha it worked!
"What is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes as he turned over slightly looking up at me raising his hand around my face.
"I was thinking since we haven't been out the house in a while, I mean not only have we not gone out but we haven't went out in a date, so will you allow me to take you somewhere?" I asked inching closer to his face.
"Yes but I need a hot steamy shower before we leave" he said with a smirk.
"Well lets get in" I said as I kissed him and picked him up bridal style out of the bed and headed to the bathroom and closed the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
676 words 💞💞