𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

Joey's POV
Oh my god, today Daniel and I get to see the venue for the wedding and I'm so excited but nervous at the same time, because this is going to a very overwhelming but exciting experience with him and I know we'll have special memories in this place that we'll keep for ourselves because on July 14th, it's going to be not only our anniversary but our day that we can be together for the rest of our lives and I can't wait til that day, which is in 2 days! I just hope I can keep my tears inside not because they're sad but it's going to be a beautiful moment in our lives as a couple.
But where Daniel took me yesterday was so romantic, he took me to an island and set up a fire with candles at the beach, at night! It was so surreal, but the sweetest thing was we couldn't stop looking into each other's eyes, that's all we did.
I wish we could lay with each other in bed all morning and almost all evening just holding and kissing each other like we did yesterday, it was one of the best days of my life, I didn't have any worries in my mind at all, but we can't do that this morning, we have to get up super early to go visit the wedding venue, I was so excited for it to happen so I woke Daniel up so we could go but yet again he isn't up!! Maybe he's exhausted from last night but hey if I'm up then he should be up too, so I took care of this problem very easily...
"Daniel!" I shouted right in front of his face.
"What,what's wrong are you ok" he said with his eyes partially closed. I chuckled at how concerned he was.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just wanted to say I love you" I said as I laughed into his chest.
"I love you too, but you woke me up out of my sleep early in the morning just so you could tell me that" he said as he looked down at me, I looked up at him and blushed while putting my head back into his chest but then he lifted my chin back to his face and gave me a peck on my lips.
"Yes, but also we have to go to the venue remember?"
"Oh shit that's right, well I guess we should get going" he said as he held out his hands to help me out of bed. I nodded and kissed him as we both went our separate ways, I went to the bathroom and he went to the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        💫Hours Later💫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
I was finishing getting ready as I put on my shoes and walked downstairs, and waited for Joey to come down the steps and when he did he looked gorgeous.
"Handsome as always" I said with a smirk as I walked over to the bottom of the stairs.
"I can say the same for you mister" he said as he grabbed the collar of my jacket and kissed me, but when we pulled away, we both wanted more so I wrapped my arms around his waist while he had his arms around my neck deepening it. I leaned him up against the wall while I lowered my hand down to his leg and brought it up to my waist and started grinding on him, and with that he broke the kiss and we just stared in each other's eyes as he giggled.
"We'll save that for after the wedding" he said as he opened the front door heading to the car, I rolled my eyes as I followed him to my car.
________________________________
Joey's POV
"Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful" I exclaimed while glaring at the venue. It looked so magical, almost like a castle, I loved it so much. It reminded me of a kingdom, this was going to be our kingdom. I placed my hand on the Daniel's hand that was on the side of the car, he smiled giving my hand a little loving squeeze and then brought them up and kissed them. Hope and Maria were supposed to meet us up here too, so we should see them pretty soon when we get up to the front of the building where every persons car will be parked on the day which was in 2 days, my gosh it's so soon!
Daniel stopped the car in front of the garden that was surrounding the building, everything about this place was so beautiful, it's going to be even more beautiful when we'll have our kiss at the end when we say "I do." I undid my seatbelt but Daniel stopped me and got out the car and headed to my side and opened the door for me and grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand into the door, we've seen this place before many times but not in a while but it's even more special now that I know we'll be getting married in it. When we walked in it was so beautiful, the lights were dimmed and there was a mystical chandelier inside that was way high up in the air and we there it was, the chapel that we were going to say our vows. We didn't walk to close to it because we wanted to wait until the day came which wasn't a long wait but that wasn't the only setting in the building, there was my favorite setting, the ballroom. We opened the big opal transparent doors with gold door handles and it was so lovely, there we saw the tables, the main stage where Daniel and I were going to be for the most of the time, the tables where gifts were going to be placed, White and Red rose petals spread all over the humongous room, and that's when we saw the dance floor where Daniel and I will share our first dance, and at the corner of our eyes, we saw Hope and Maria standing with cameras in their hands as they waved to us, we waved back and just stood there, then Daniel brought me into a warming hug and I knew that there both of them were taking pictures of us which made me blush.
Then music started playing just random music started playing and Daniel looked down at our hands and took his hand out and I placed my hand in his and he led us to the dance floor.
"We should practice don't you think?" he said as he brought me closer to him.
"Yes we should" I said as I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his on my waist.
We just swayed each other back and forth and had our foreheads pressed against each other's and he whispered sweet nothings to me then I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, I can't wait until Wednesday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
We didn't get home until later at night and we had to do a bunch of stuff tomorrow so we headed to bed really early so we could get all prepared for Wednesday, I can't wait to spend all night in his arms though, my moonlight.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
1,226 words, I'm excited for his wedding chapter tbh. ❤️