𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

Joey's POV
I groaned as the sunshine and the birds woke me from my deep sleep but little did I remember that I fell asleep on Daniel's chest last night. He was still asleep, he looked so peaceful asleep. I could spend all day just looking at his face and how beautiful he is but I realize that I'm a bit hungry for breakfast and in order to do that, I would have to get off of him, this is gonna be a challenge. I swept the sheets and covers off of me and I lifted my chest from his chest and that's when I failed!
I was so close, he brought me closer to his chest, I chuckled as he set his arms around my waist again. My ear was near his solar plexus and I could hear his heartbeat and I couldn't do anything but smile, but I need to EAT! Ok I know how to solve this!
I raised my head from his chest and I faced his nose. "Daniel" I whispered and kissed his nose.
"Daniel" I whispered to him again and kissed both of his cheeks ( the ones on the FACE people, I ain't that dirty) which made him flinch.
"Mmm" Daniel moaned as he flipped us over to we're he was on top of me.
"Yeah, you were making those noises last night too now come on" I whined!
"Ooooh, you're gonna get it tonight" Daniel said with a smirk as he went to the bathroom to grab his robe.
"Can't wait" I said with excitement as I walked out the door, but before I left Daniel smacked my ass, nasty!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌙5 p.m.🌙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
1 more hour until our house is filled with youtubers and everything looks perfect! The sled outside in the backyard and the decorations all around the house looks so amazing. But I plan on doing something that I didn't think I would do until we were ready but I want this to be a surprise for Joey so basically I was going to rig the numbers so Joey was the last number which was 50 and I had to make sure that everybody knew not to chose the little box with a red ribbon, because that was the proposal ring I had for him in there, at this point I was literally shaking at this point!
"Ok and done" I said as I put my finishing spray on and turned my camera off and put on my long, black stylish jacket and headed downstairs to greet people.
It was around 6:00 p.m. and I have to get everybody together to tell them not to pick the tiny box for the White Elephant game and sure enough I was lucky that Joey was still upstairs getting ready but I had to be quiet.
" Alright, everybody's here right?" I screamed and they all nodded and said yes and now is the time I had to whisper.
"So as you all know, this is our annual Christmas party that we have every year and you know we always play the White Elephant game, well this time I just wanted to say, could you all not pick the tiny gift box when you all are picking out gifts?" I whispered and everyone agreed but had looks of confusion going on.
"Wait who's it for???" Laura asked with curiosity.
"Let's just say that something very special is going to be happening at the end of this White Elephant game pretty soon" I said with a smirk. Everybody gasped but then went on with their business while I went upstairs to check on Joey.
Joey's POV
I sighed as I set my hair gel down on my bathroom counter. I went to pull my camera out when I felt a pair of arms around me as Daniel and I looked at us in the mirror.
"Look" he said. "What is it" I said. "It's the most beautiful thing in the world and I'm holding it in my arms right now" I smiled at his words and my face turned bright red as I turned around to face him and with that our lips collided. I loved when his lips were on mine, it made me feel that our lips were made for each other's. We finally pulled away and walked back downstairs hand in hand.
"Oh my god, look at the most handsome couple on the internet" Gabbie exclaimed as the crowd was clapping for Daniel and I as we were walking downstairs to greet people. After an hour of greeting our friends and catching up on things, we finally gathered around the couch to play White Elephant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
(Talking to the camera)
"Alright guys, it's time for the last number of the night and it's 50 and that's me, so I'm going to give the camera to Trisha to record, and oohh there's only one left, and it's a very tiny box, hmm wonder what it could be"
I handed the camera to Trish while I walked over to the middle of the living room where everyone was gathered by and I kneeled down to get the tiny box from the floor.
I grabbed it and jiggled it around a bit, I was getting a bit confused but then I opened the box anyways and my eyes opened wide, it was beautiful but then I just had to ask, "What is this?!" and with that Daniel walked in front of me and got down on one knee, I couldn't believe this! What is happening right now?!!!
"Joey, can I just say that I've never met a loving, kind hearted person in my life before and I'm glad I get to call you mine but I don't ever want it let you go, I don't want to have you out of my reach, I want this love to grow more and more and with that Joey will you make me the happiest man right now and take my hand in marriage?"
I had tears in my eyes and I nodded as he grabbed my hand and put the ring in my finger and kissed my ring finger. I immediately jumped into his arms and kissed him with passion and love, and realized that cameras were all on us but I didn't care, not at this time, this was our moment!
"I love you" I stuttered as he set me down and kissed me softly.
"I love you too, so much" Daniel said as he hugged me for what it felt like forever, we were so lost in the moment, all of our friends were applauding and crying to and congratulating us as they left, but as soon as they all leave I want Daniel and I to have our own moment, to ourselves, no one but him and I, I wanna feel him on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh mylanta, I might've cried a bit while writing but it's more then 1,000 words and something I'm in love with, now I can eat dinner 😂
Next chapter will get feisty, it's going to be called "Touch It"
~Danielle 🦋♥️🌙