𝒯𝓌𝑜: 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joeys' POV
2 weeks later, after not eating anything and being miserable, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. But I really have to give all of my thanks to Daniel for taking care of me during this tough time for me. He knows that when I'm in this position that I feel very depressed but he always makes me happy, even when I tried to smile it hurt like crazy!
But one thing that we haven't done in almost a month is kiss. I haven't felt his lips on mine for it feels like a million years, it's been too long, I have an idea though.
It was starting to get rainy outside which made the sky darker by the minutes, then it started thundering. I hate thunder storms, but at least I have Daniel to comfort me through it, it makes me have less anxiety about it, and I was thinking about heading down stairs, the power went off. I started breathing heavily and ran downstairs and almost lost control of myself until I fell on top of Daniels body on the couch.
Daniel: What are you doing?
Joey: I'm scared
Daniel: Don't worry, as long as you're in my arms you'll be safe.
I blushed at his words, I love it when Daniel reassures me that I'm always going to be protected when I'm with him, it makes my heart flutter!
As the sun went down, the rain died down a bit and it was just sprinkling, and the power went back on so Daniel was able to make dinner finally, I was a hungry boy, not only for the food though. I got bored so I decided to go upstairs and do some gaming but as soon as I put my hand on the rail, Daniel pulled my hand away and walked both of us to the middle of the living room, then he walked away from me and went to his phone to play music and he played Moonlight by Ariana Grande.
(Btw the next chapter is going to be called Moonlight, listen to the song, it's amazing!)
"May I have this dance?" Daniel said as he kneeled down with his hand out.
I laughed at his choice of words and how proper he sounded, "yes you may mister" I said as he took his hand in mine and I placed my arms around his neck, while he placed his arms around my waist, at this moment, I had butterflies in my stomach as he swayed us side to side. Finally, I had the feeling that I haven't felt in so long, happiness. I felt happiness especially in his arms. As Daniel continued to sway me, I lifted my head from his chest and I inches closer to his face, our lips were almost touching, our breaths were dancing on each other's mouths and then it happened, we kissed. Our lips were moving in sync, it got deeper and deeper as we were feeling each other in the moment. We realized we had to catch our breaths but we didn't want to stop so we didn't.
________________________________
526 words, I'm in love. Now it's time for Moonlight which I'll write tomorrow, and then we'll get a bit more frisky later! 🌙🖤💫
~Danielle♥️🦋🌙