"I don't like petty females, who do too much. I want someone who want's something in life, and who has their shit together to a certain extent. I need someone loyal, and who can handle the bull shit that comes with me. I want someone I'm attracted to physically, mentally, and spiritually. Until then I'ma keep fucking around." Looking away from me he seemed shocked he said all that.

I liked his answer, but I hoped his bull shit wasn't something that was extreme.

"Well, well what is this?" Demetrius and Lauren asked rhetorically coming over to me, and Keyshawn.

Looking over to Keyshawn I saw he wasn't bothered. This boy truly never got nervous. I knew if it was the other way around, and his friends were coming near me I would shut down getting nervous or try to figure out if I liked their vibe first before becoming talkative.

"Y'all so nosy. You didn't see me asking why Raymond was in your bed last night." I said as she widened her eyes.

"Oop" Demetrius said winking his eyes at her.

"Oh my God! Tell all my business why don't you. It was nothing like that he was just tired from talking all night, and stayed in the bed with me."

Shrugging my shoulders I could really care less, as long as she was good, it was none of my business.

"Okay but who this?" Demetrius questioned mugging Keyshawn as I mentally rolled my eyes at his protective brother side coming out.

"This is Keyshawn he's my-"

"Friend, so you can stop mugging me like you finna' do something." Whipping my head in his direction, I was a little hurt that he said, friend. I knew I was going to say the same thing, but he didn't have to cut me off like that. Plus he had just said we were talking.

Seeing the straight face on Demetrius's face, Lauren, and I both looked at each other with a "yikes" face but knew he wasn't going to do anything. It wasn't that Demetrius was pussy, but he was the type to talk all hot, but he was usually the peacemaker, not a fighter.

Being my brother he had to break up a few fights with me, and niggas because of my smart mouth. I've seen him fight with words, but besides that, he was the good sibling.

"Just checking cause ha' ass be having niggas I don't even know about, my fault bruh." He said as they dapped each other up.

"Y'all down to play truth or dare in the house with us?" A guy said coming over, and I looked to see it was the guy who Raymond had whispered in his ear to before going over to talk to Natalie.

"Hey, Connor. Yea I'm down." Lauren said smiling going over giving him a hug. I assumed she knew him by hanging out with Raymond, her annoying friendly ass.

We all agreed to go, but I and Keyshawn had to change first.

Going in the room I saw Zoe taking a picture of herself with a red towel on her head.