Chapter 12: Positive

"Listen up!" Eun-kyung called across the front courtyard. The rest of her friends were there, members of Bangtan and members of the Dragons. Namjoon stepped forward.

"The Dragons will be no more," He called out with authority, "Anyone any everyone will be welcome into Bangtan under the pretense of pledged loyalty. No one shall reveal our faces under the threat of death."

Jiyong opened his mouth to counteract Namjoon but Eun-kyung dug the muzzle deeper into his skin.

"Anything you want to appeal to your executioner?" Namjoon smiled down at Jiyong.

"Baby," he had tears falling down his face now, "I never meant to hurt you..." Eun-kyung pistol whipped him.

"Shut up," She placed her finger on the trigger, her friends aiming their weapons at the other men, "You didn't even think of me until I came here." She pulled the trigger and a shot sounded, but Jiyong didn't slump forward, "You're welcome, your worthless piece of trash," She hit him again, "Don't even think about showing up to the wedding."

She stepped around his groveling body and stalked right down the middle of the courtyard. Everyone turning to look at her.

"Come on," She called over her shoulder, "We should go see a doctor."

The rest of her family trailed after her. Putting their weapons away. The 14 of them piled into a van and the driver pulled away.

"Why didn't you kill him?" Jimin spoke softly to the youngest girl who was leaning into her fiancée, "He can come after us now."

"With what? Himself?" She smiled at Jimin, "You think that those men are going to follow him after that display. He was pathetic. Taken down by seven girls who had no idea what they were doing."

The rest of the way to the hospital was quiet, each coupled cuddled into each other relishing in each other's company. Something that not even a week ago they had taken for granted.

Eun-kyung stepped into the examination room silently. The doctor closed the door behind her.

"You're quite lucky. Being kidnapped and having to fight your way out isn't something that most people can do without getting a scratch on their body," She smiled, "I'm going to check you for any signs of trauma. Is there something else you want me to check?"

Eun-kyung looked down at her hands that sat in her lap. She nodded silently. Her mind racing. She wanted it to be true but on the other hand she didn't want it to be true. There was no way either of them were ready for a baby, but are you ever really ready for a baby?

"I would like to take a pregnancy test...." The doctor smiled at her and nodded.

Yoongi looked at the X-ray of his hand. He didn't break his wrist, apparently. Though it felt like he had. The doctor set it with a splint and sent him on his way. The rest of the boys only had bruises and cuts. Surprising considering the interrogation techniques.

"Where's Kyung-ah?" Yoongi questioned as he joined his friends. They shook their heads and shrugged.

"She hasn't come back yet." Hoseok answered. Not even a second later, Hae-won took off down the hall. They turned to see her stop in front of Eun-kyung. The latter mumbled a couple things to her friend that the others couldn't make out and Hae-won tensed. The two walked toward the group.

"What are you gonna do?" The rest of the group furrowed their brows.

"What else am I going to do but talk to Yoongi about it?" Eun-kyung's voice was tight. Eun-kyung grabbed Yoongi's hand and squeezed it tightly. Yoongi didn't push. He knew she'd talk when she was ready. They all made they're way to a hotel for the night and would catch the first train home tomorrow.

Yoongi closed the door behind him and Eun-kyung. She had been quiet since they left the hospital. He laid next to her on the bed. His arms wrapped around her waist, his nose buried in her hair.

"What's wrong, baby?" He kissed her head softly, "You've been awful quiet..." Her body shook with a sob and Yoongi flipped her around so she was facing him. He pulled her in close and ran his fingers through her hair.

"I'm pregnant..." She mumbled into his chest. His heart pounded, "I thought I had started my period but I didn't and I took a test at the doctor's and it came back positive."

"Kyung-ah," Yoongi held her close and rubbed her back, "It's okay-"

"Yoongi," she wept, "We're too young to have a kid... neither of us are ready..."

"Calm down," he pulled away from her, "please, we can figure this out. But remember that you always have a choice. If you don't want to go through with this we don't have to. But we can figure this out."

"I don't want to get rid of it..." she mumbled, "but I don't know if I want to keep it...."

Yoongi pulled her up and led her into the bathroom where he drew a bath and lowered himself and her into the tub. He held her close as they relaxed in the hot water.

Hae-won lounged on the bed flicking her eyes to the bathroom door when Hoseok stepped out, a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiled his bright smile at her.

"You guys did so well," He placed a kiss on her lips, "Too bad you won't-"

"You're not kicking us out," Hoseok was shocked by her harsh tone, "We went through too much, we know too much to be banned from this world. I want to take down Jin's past group. They tried to take Eun-kyung from us."

"Speaking of," Hoseok jumped up on the bed, "What's going on with her? She seemed kind of upset at the hospital..." Haewon sighed and leaned her head against him.

"She's pregnant. She took a test and it was positive."