Chapter 11: Listen Up

Night fell over the manor. Eun-kyung's mother had gone to bed. Her father however remained in the living room.

"What am I going to do?" Ji-ah spike as she armed herself with the other half of Eun-kyung's gun stash, "He's in the living room. I have to let Hae-won and Soo-ah through the front."

"Don't sweat it," Eun-kyung pulled her shirt over her head, hiding her holsters, making sure they were still all readily available, "I'll distract him." She hugged her friend tightly before walking down to the living room.

Jiyong looked up at his daughter. She wasn't dressed for bed though she looked exhausted. She sat on his left side adverting his attention from the entryway. She smiled and leaned against him how she used to when she was younger. He smiled fondly wrapping his arm around her shoulders and placing a kiss on her head. He kept his face buried in her hair, which smelled of strawberries.

Ji-ah stepped to the front door. She saw the outline of two people on the front step. She opened the door and let them inside. Soo-ah and Hae-won froze when they saw Jiyong sitting on the couch. A feminine hand popped up with a key in her hand. Ji-ah motioned them to follow her. She snuck passed grabbing the key and quickly moving to a door down the hall, away from sight of the living room. Ji-ah opened the door and turned to the girls before drawing a suppressor equipped pistol.

"Don't shoot unless necessary," She explained shutting and locking the door behind them, "I don't think the basement is sound proof like ours." They slinked door the stairs, barely dodging a group of men, and two the boys cell. The girls stepped inside the cell and gently closed the door placing a hairpin between the lock and the door jam incase of automatic locking.

Ji-ah stripper herself of her shirt and handed out weapons to the seven boys. They took them graciously, the weight in their hands welcoming.

"Where's Eun-kyung?" Yoongi asked the girls. He was concerned not to see her. She was planning something stupid and he didn't want her to go through with it.

"She has to distract him so they could get in," Ji-ah explained, "I know that's not what you wanted to hear."

Yoongi growled and when Hae-won opened the door again, he stalked in the other direction of the group.

"Yoongi," Sun-mi, who met up with them as the door opened, hissed, "The back is this way."

"I know, but I'm not leaving without Eun-kyung." He continued on his way. The rest of them watched him go before Ji-ah and Namjoon groaned and followed him.

The rest of the group kept a buddy system. Each couple together. It would be much harder to catch five couples than a whole group. They came to a point where the hallway split.

"Each hallway leads to the back door,"Soo-ah explained, "So let's split up, Jin, Jimin, Kyung-soon, and I will continue straight. You guys can decide who goes left and who goes right."

Jiyong moved his hand to rub his daughter's back and his hand hit something hard. He felt the girl tense and she stood from the couch and stared at him hard.

"How could you, Daddy?" Her voice was cold, he noticed. She reached into the waist and of her jeans and pulled a handgun, "The moment you knew their faces... you knew who they were to me... but you don't care, do you?" Jiyong's eyes widened. She knew?! How long has she known, "I didn't come here because I had nowhere else to go. I came here to make your conscious eat away at itself. To drive you insane. But you still want everything that they built. From the ground up. Namjoon came from nothing and built the empire that you want to take with nothing but hard work," Jiyong stood from the couch and attempted, without words, to coax the weapon from his daughter's hands. He went to lunge forward when he felt a muzzle in his back.

"Don't even think about touching her." Yoongi's voice was a growl and he had a sinister smirk on his face.

Jiyong was frozen. In front of him, his daughter had a gun pointed at his head, behind him, his future son-in-law has a gun dug into his back.

"Eun-kyung," he appealed, "I'm sorry. I know it was wrong of me to do. I just wasn't thinking about you. I was only thinking of me and how much I wanted the empire that they have."

"Is that supposed to make it better?" The girl chuckled, cocking her eyebrow. "Is that supposed to justify taking and torturing my friends? Is that supposed to explain why I and the rest of the girls had to go through hell?" She steadied the weapon in her hands.

"If you shoot everyone will hear. And you and your little friend won't make it out alive." He threatened. His heart broke in his chest as she threw her head back and actually laughed.

"You think that we're dumb enough to try this as just two people?!" She wipes a stray tear from her eye, "You can't possibly think that it's just the two of us."

"You can't kill anyone." He amended, "You're way too sweet to bring harm to anyone."

"Wrong again," She countered, "Those men that 'quit' this morning. I killed them." Everyone looked towards the entryway when a shot was fired outside.

"Alright, Kyung-ah," Yoongi said, "Kill him or leave him. We have to go." She smiled and reached forward grabbing her father by his hair. She dragged him out of the house and shoved him in his knees on the front step. Everyone in the courtyard turned to face them.

Eun-kyung placed her gun to the back of his head.

"Listen up!"

A/N: I just realized that this is mostly Yoongi and Eun-kyung centric.... oh well...