{Sneak Peek!}

.  .  .  .  .

Sneak Peek

Darkness. Deep beneath the waters of the North Atlantic, where no light penetrates, lies the great ship, Titanic.

Its story has been told in book and in song, on stage and on screen. The tale never fails to move those who learn of it.

People were filled with hope when the grand ship was launched, believing that at last, they had conquered nature; building a ship that could never sink, a ship that would never bring about the sorrows known to so many ocean-goers before. Filled with desire and promise, Titanic set sail for America - but never reached it.

Even when the iceberg struck on April 14, 1912, many people still believed that the ship could not sink.

Tragically, they were wrong.

Titanic vanished into the depths of the ocean, taking 1,500 passengers with it - men, women, and even children. Many of them had set out on the journey with faith for their lives in the future. Little did they know that there would be no future.

Now, the ship lies in pieces on the ocean floor, inhabited by a few hardy sea creatures - and perhaps a few ghosts. Few people have viewed the wreck since it disappeared beneath the Atlantic so many years ago.

The Titanic is gone - but never forgotten.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Coming Summer 2019

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey guys!  I thought that I would post the intro as a sneak peek!  I hope you guys are enjoying this and are excited for what is to come!  Please vote, comment, and share!  Luv Ya! :p