Chapter 2

HE HATES ME

Alexander's POV:

The sun in my face, the birds loud as fuck, and-

"LEX, HOLY FUCK!!!!"

I jumped up, and rubbed my eyes. After doing so, I saw them and panicked. I opened the window and chased them out. And yes, 'them' is indeed a bunch of wild animals that came in thanks to me leaving the window open last night. And just be clear I don't mean bears and deers, more like raccoon squirrels birds and everything in that sort.

After getting all of the animals out of the apartment, me and Thomas of course had to scrub the entire apartment floor to ceiling. Mainly due to the unfortunate fact that some of them have decided to take a crap in our apartment.

Thomas's POV:

Can you believe this idiot he left the window open, allowing dozens of animals into the apartment. If I didn't love him he'd be dead for sure. Did I mention I like Alexander, I mean it's not like I told him yet, I've known him for a month or two but honestly still think he's pretty cute. Because of Lafayette the three of us get to live together, half the reason Alexander was even able to come to France was because of Lafayette heck without laffy I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be here okay well maybe without me or laffy. The other half is because he is also Hercules's roommate. And lafayette's dating Hercules.

To be honest I'm kind of waiting for the right time to tell him I mean I know he's only known me for 3 months but I still like him.

Alexander's POV:

I came out the shower. After the shower and the five to six hours of having to clean the whole apartment. I laid on my bed and opened my laptop, and then decided to watch some YouTube. Lafayette got home around 10 p.m. and after that I decided to fall asleep. I decided to change into one of my green shirts. I laid on my bed I looked down at the shirt that's when I remembered. Green. Turtles are green. John likes turtles.

... John!!!

I went and grabbed my phone, I was ready to type in his number until I remembered I already have his number saved, I scrolled
through my contacts.

[Johnny ^_^]○

I sighed, John wasn't active he was most likely asleep. I put my face in my hands I was a terrible friend. I
decided to text him.

You> John I'm so sorry, a lot of things happened today

[Johnny ^_^]●

He's active

You> John I'm so sorry, a lot of things happened today. •

He read my text

Johnny ^_^: typing...

He's typing

Johnny ^_^> For ?, if this has anything to do with you not calling or texting me at all today it's fine, Lafayette told me what happened.

Wait Lafayettes been texting him, and I didn't know about this and
I'm supposed to be his best friend.

You> glad you understand

Johnny ^_^> is it that hard to close the window XD

You>Shut up, that never happened, anyway can you call? I feel kind of bad for not calling or texting you all day.

Johnny ^_^> Sure

So obviously I called John.

"Hey Alex"

"..."

"So....

"..."

" Did any Turtles get in your house"

"Shut up, that never happened !!"

Thomas's POV:

I woke up hungry, I set up on my bed and stretched as well as yawned. I slowly made my way to the kitchen. Walking past Alexander's room I could have sworn I heard him talking on the phone or something. I decided to pour myself some cereal. I was walking back to my room and then I heard Alexander say something along the lines of "I can't wait to go back to New York and see you guys again". I stood there for a second becoming curious of who he was calling. After a minute or two I decided to go back in the room, And go to bed.

- in the morning-

I got up I looked at my phone and checked the time, I proceeded to go to the bathroom I used the bathroom and then brushed out my hair.

Alexander's POV:

I woke up and looked at my phone originally I was going to check the time until I noticed I was actually still on a call with John.

"...John?"

That's pretty much all I was able to say, I stayed up pretty late talking to him.

"Yeah"
He yawned

" did you get any sleep last night John"
I also yawned

"Nope hehehe"
I rolled my eyes

" John you need to go to bed"

" Alexander I know you are not talking about going to bed, if anything you're the one who needs more sleep than I do"
I sighed

"Whatever John just get sleep"

"What if I don't want to"
He put some sass in his voice

"Ok whatever, I'll be back"

I muted myself and went to use the bathroom, I change my shorts to some cargo shorts, and put on a white shirt. I picked up my phone and unmuted

"Did you fall asleep ?"

"Nope"
He said in a happy tone
I sighed

"You should Go to bed, your health is important to me"

"You're not me"

"Well I care about you"

Thomas walked in to the living room to see me on the couch talking on the phone, I looked at him but didn't really say anything.

"Ok whatever alex"
He chuckled

"I'll call this afternoon, I have to go real quick, love you bye"
I hung up, and realized what I said. My checks heat up a little

Thomas's POV:

Alex's face turnt a slight pink after he said that, and jealously boiled inside of me. I honestly wanted to call whoever was on the phone with him and give them a piece of my mind, I know Alex isn't my boyfriend or anything, but I still wanted him to be. He was super cute and I would honestly would already do anything to protect him, I've had Alex for under a year but if anything where to happen to him, I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself.