22. don't stop believing

Start from the beginning

Spencer frowned, "she's gonna crush us," Spencer pats Artie's back lightly when the wheelchair boy frowned at Spencer, "Artie, you don't know that,"

Santana looked at Samaria, Micaela and Brittany who all frowned, she stood up, "yes, we do, she told us at cheerios practice,"

Samaria and Micaela sighed when Sean bought their head into his chest as Brittany nods her head, "yeah, she said 'i'm going to crush glee club,'"

Brittany frowns when Spencer leaned forwards and frowned at the four cheerios, "the whole freaking year," Spencer turns his attention to Puck, "all that hard work for nothing,"

Tina from beside Puck and Mason starts crying, "i'm sorry," Spencer bit his lip, not letting any tears fall down from his face, "i just really love you guys,"

Tina looked around the new directions, "you know how many Facebook friends i had before i joined glee club," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Sean frowned at his best friend, "two, my parents,"

Santana frowned at her ex-boyfriend, who was biting onto his lip, "Rachel was right, being part of something special," she lets some tears fall, "it made me special,"

Finn looked at Spencer, who was frowning, "i just can't believe it's gonna be over in a week," Tina cries harder, when Spencer goes beside Tina, when Puck moves where Spencer sat, "it's okay,"

Spencer rubber Tina's arms with a frown on his face, "wait," Finn moved his arm away from Rachel, "who says it's gonna be over,"

"please.." Mercedes looked at Finn, when the new directions turn their attention to Mercedes, "do you think Puck and Santana are gonna even acknowledge my exist,"

Spencer frowns, "once we're not in glee club together anymore," she looks towards Spencer, "i know Spencer will but not them guys,"

"she has a point.." Matt who sat beside Puck, slapped the beside of his bald head, "Mr Schuester,"

Spencer turns to Rachel, who had a pillow clutched to her chest with her face red as tears fell down, "do you think instead of nominating songs, we could just,"

Rachel shrugged her shoulders as she closed her mouth as more tears fell down her face, "all go around the room and talk about things that we loved about glee club this year,"

as Rachel's voice broke, so did Spencer's and Finn's heart, watching the small brunette cry into the pillow.

***

Spencer sat in his room, with his pillow clutched to his chest, as tears came down his tanned bruised face, "i don't wanna play a game with you, Finn,"

Carole pops her head into Spencer's half open door, when she looked at her son, who had his pillow clutched tight to his chest, "Spence, Spence, what's wrong?"

she closed the door behind her, when she comes towards her crying son, "what's the matter?" Spencer frowned when tears came down his face, "g..glee c..club i..is go..ing to be.. over,"

Carole furrowed her eyebrows, "how do you know?" Spencer put his head onto her shoulder, more coming from his face, "because Coach Sylvester is..is a ju..judge,"