Karthik and Raj had done the same thing which Siddharth had done and sat on the wall beside them.

" Now what are we waiting for? Jump!" Saying this Siddharth jumped and landed safely on the ground.

" Now Raj, you jump and then I will jump so you can catch me." Neha said to him.

Raj scowled at her and jumped on the ground landing on his knees. He got up and dusted the mud on his pants.

" Now catch me!" Neha said to him.

" Don't jump on me with full force otherwise I will die." Raj whisper yelled at her.

" Shut up and catch me." She yells and jumps.

He catches her but falls onto the ground with her on top of him. They both stare at each other as their faces  are very close.

" Raj! Are you alive?" Karthik asks.

This brings them out of their staring contest and Neha gets up swiftly adjusting her top.

" Yeah..... But I don't know about my bones." Raj said getting up.

" Hey! I don't even weigh that much and you are standing alright you idiot." Neha smacked him on his arm.

" Karthik jump fast, we need to go inside." Siddharth shouted impatiently.

Karthik closed his eyes and jumped on the ground. All the three of them stare at him wide eyed stepping back instantly.

" What the hell! Why didn't anyone tell me that there is a stupid mud puddle here?" Karthik shouted looking down at his clothes and shoes which are covered with mud water now.

Raj and Neha started laughing while Siddharth just chuckled at him.

" Stop laughing you idiots! " Karthik growled at them who shut up instantly.

" Now we don't have much time, come we should get to work." Siddharth said and walked towards the house and they followed him.

They all started to look for some way to go into the house. But everything was locked and every window was closed.

" I think we should break the back door." Raj said.

" Are you mad? If anyone sees it then they will complain to the police." Karthik said to him.

" So what we should do now?" Neha whined.

" This stupid idea of getting into her house and search was yours, so you should have come prepared about how to get inside." Karthik hissed at her.

" Hey! Forgive me for not getting prepared at midnight..... At least I gave some idea not like you useless." She retorted.

" Once again you call me useless I will strangle you." Karthik warned her.

" Oh really! Lay a finger on me then I will show you what I will do to you." Neha said with a murderous look which made him growl.

" Stop it both of you! " Siddharth shouted angrily and they shut up in fear.

" I think we should try to break the back door and if anyone saw us I will manage." Siddharth said pointedly looking at the both of them.

They nodded and went towards the back door.

" Hey! It's not an automatic lock, it's an ordinary lock. So we can try to open with these Keys." Raj said showing a bunch of keys.

" From where did you get that?" Karthik asked him.

" When Neha said about the plan of sneaking into Anu's house so that we can find any clue, I grabbed a bunch of keys from the man near our house who makes keys for any type of locks."
Raj explained grinning.