Bam Bitch

You and Chris can block each others thoughts. That's why you guys aren't insane yet.

BOLD--You

Italic--Chris/The girls

---------------------------------------------

As Chris and I were walking down the hallway, I noticed that he had something red on his neck. I smirked.

"Hey, Chris?" I asked innocently. He turned to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you need some makeup for your neck? I think James might have left something..." My smirk grew as he went pale.

"Oh god" he breathed out. He pulled out his phone camera and then smirked.

"Hey, at least everyone knows that I belong to him.." He replied in a dreamy voice.

"Ew, what the fuck? Stop it, you hoe" He flipped me off.

We reached the dance studio and the man that I saw earlier was in there. I mind linked Chris and asked if he recognized him.

No, but he seems bad

"Hello?" I made our presence known. The man and a women I slightly recognized turned their heads towards us.

Oh my god

That's Shay Mitchell. That's Fifth Harmony's dance manager. (I made this up lol. Obviously)

Shay--

I heard Chris silently gasp beside me

"Hey guys. I heard you both are pretty good at dancing, right? Well, y/n, this asshole over here thinks that girls can't dance. I needed to prove him wrong. Chris, you just need to hold him back if he tries anything. Oh, and his name is Derek Simpson"

Derek--

Does this guy know that it's 2019, not 1890? Also, where did his sunglasses go?

"Ok, so, y/n, show us a good, small dance to Swalla" Shay spoke kindly as she lead me to the middle of the studio.