Ch21- Hiiragi's Past (Part 1)

Sup guys. Another chapter is here. Although it's not much but please read it.
**********************************
Hiiragi's Bedroom

"Syl...."

"Hiiragi...."

Hiiragi and Sylvie both muttered each others' name at the same time. Both of them had different expression when they saw each other.

The hidden princess came out of her room since she felt the enormous Mana released in the room. But never did she thought that the source of it was the boy who treated her like a friend would.

Hiiragi on the other hand was surprised to see Sylvie for out of the room and stopped his attack. Nevertheless, he was grateful that his attack was stopped in time since it could be worse if he cut the woman in two.

"Hiiragi, what are you doing?"

Sylvie asked Hiiragi with a worried tone while surveying the whole situation in the room. As her eyes flew freely, she met her eyes with her family members. When her eyes met her father's, she averted them while meeting her twin's eyes. Both of them stared at each other for a while.

Sylvie had a pained expression as Sylvia made a conflicted one.

Unable to endure the eye contacts, Sylvie focused back at Hiiragi who was contemplating about his deeds.

"I... I don't know...."

Hiiragi removed his calm facade unintentionally and revealed his anxious face. He felt guilty and sorry for the woman he had been hurting a while ago.

Damn, I lost myself for a bit there.... I knew that it was wrong for me to be hurting innocent people who just following the order of their master but I couldn't hold back...

Hiiragi regretted his doings in his mind as he glanced at the badly injured woman who was lying on the floor which was coloured with blood.

The woman seemed to have fainted as she stopped giving response from the sudden silence. However, the blood never stop flowing from her body as it was injured throughly. Both her arms and legs were cut, her abdomen was stabbed by around 20 knife-sized shards and her head was hit by a hardened ice.

It would be a miracle if she could move normally after being treated.

"Hiira-kun...."

Yukari called Hiiragi with a worried voice. But Hiiragi didn't turn to her but he moved to the bed where lies the sleeping beauty of his younger sister.

"Hiiragi-sama, where are you going?"

".........."

Hiiragi didn't reply as he brought his hands to Myu's body. He slowly carried her on his back while being careful not to wake her up.

Then, he looked at Sylvie while making a hopeful face.

"Syl, can I stay at the Room Of Records for a while?"

".....Please do."

Sylvie allowed them to stay there with her as she felt that Hiiragi might need some times to collect himself.

Hiiragi slowly walked towards Sylvie who was waiting for him at the door. However, before he could leave, a voice called him out.

"Hey! Don't run away without explaining this! Don't think you will get away with this!"

Sylvia, still maintained her attitude towards Hiiragi, shouted as she was still dissatisfied with this. Although it was true that he needed to explain this incident, he requires some time to collect himself and retain his normal mindset.