Ch10- Hero or Not

Tenth chapter.

I have no idea what will happen to Hiiragi and the others in the next chapter. Honestly, I don't know what to write but I will just throw it in.

Enjoy reading✓.
——————————————————
King's Throne

"How do I say this?....... It's so cliche....."

Eiji and Hiiragi muttered together. After they listened to their story, they felt very tired. Not physically but mentally.

The king spoke as he seemed to understand their condition.

"Although it is very shameless and selfish of me, please! Please save my kingdom!"

He stood from his throne and bowed to Class A. For a king to bow, it was like lowering their status to a commoner. His advisor also knelt.

Not to mention his children too.

Eiji clumsily urged them to stand as he couldn't handle people requesting him. He turned back and spoke to Class A's students.

"You guys, I know this is cliche but I want to help them. Though this is not our problem, could you lend me your help?"

They nodded in agreement as they didn't have anything better to do. The king and his aid smiled joyfully.
His children also stood and went to their seats. Then, Hiiragi said something important.

"Ah! Did we say our names yet?"

The mood broke and everyone stared at Hiiragi irritatedly.
——————————————————
"It was said that there will be 9 heroes but we are 11 peoples here, so why is it?"

"I apologise as I do not have any information about this, Hero-sama."

The king and Eiji talked. Haruto, Reiki, Yukari, Hikari, Miyuu, Hiiragi, Sakura, Eiji, Shinya, Shiina, Rina. Altogether 11 peoples. It meant two of them were not hero.

"Is there any tool or way to decide that we are hero or not?"

Eiji inquired. The king thought. Then, he spoke.

"The heroes will be given powerful strength, strong Mana, and Anastasia-sama blessings. The tool....... I think there is one. Alto, bring it out."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

The advisor, Alto brought out a stick which had diamonds at it's end. He explained the function of the stick.

"This is Goddess Pole. When a hero touch it, the crystals at the end will shine. However if a normal people hold it, it will not shine. So, Heroes-sama please hold this."

"Okay."

Eiji received the stick from Alto. Right after he took it, the crystals shone brightly. With this, Eiji was certainly a hero. Then, everyone held it. The Goddess Pole shone. When it is Hiiragi's turn, he held it but nothing happened. The king gaze at him with pitiful eyes.

"I guess I'm not a hero."

"It's okay Hiiragi-kun, I'll not treat you differently."

"That's right Hiira-kun, it's not like I'm friend with you because you're hero."

Eiji and Haruto comforted Hiiragi. Hiiragi glanced at Yukari as she gave him her gentle smile. Hiiragi chuckled.

Then it's Miyuu's turn. It's the same as Hiiragi's. Miyuu became restless. Hiiragi held her hand to calm her down.

"Kuro-chan and Hiiragi-kun aren't hero, huh."

"I apologise for summoning you two to fight without receiving Anastasia-sama's blessings."