Ch6- Dream.

Six chapters. Wooo!
Here's the sixth. Thanks for reading.
——————————————————
Night

The sound of water vibrated through the kitchen. The figure of a boy could be seen. It was Hiiragi.

Although this wasn't the first time someone having a sleepover in his house, he couldn't sleep. The water he drank felt pleasant as it went through his throat.

"Haa~"

He sighed. Although it was tiring and exhausting, it was fun.

Tap tap tap.

Footsteps were heard. Hiiragi put up his guard but soon loosened his nerves after knowing the person.

Miyuu's figure was seen walking while holding her pillow. Hiiragi faced towards her.

"You couldn't sleep?"

He asked worriedly. Though his face rarely show his emotion, it was naked with worry.

Miyuu slowly nodded. Her cute face bared with fear and anxiety. Her eyes was in verge of tears.

"Dream about them again?"

Again, she showed the same reaction. Hiiragi exhaled. He moved towards her and embraced her gently.

"Relax, don't mind it too much."

He touched her hairs and patted them slowly. Then, he carried her to the sofa and laid her there.

"Just sleep. It will be okay."

Miyuu's closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She suddenly spoke.

"Nii, you won't leave me, right?"

"....yeah, I won't leave you. At least not until you marry."

"Hahaha."

Hiiragi and Miyuu smiled together as Hiiragi's kissed her forehead.

"... Though, even if you're married, I don't think I can leave you."

"Then, I will marry Nii."

"If you don't have someone you love until you're 29, maybe I will make you my bride."

Hiiragi's said jokingly.

"Why is it 29?"

"Because at that time, I will be 31 so I might have a girlfriend you know."

Though he said that, he didn't seriously mean it. However, Miyuu took it seriously.

"Nii, what kind of girl do you like?"

"Someone like you."

He answered in a second. He didn't thought much about his type of girl but if it is someone like Miyuu he probably would be pleased.

"I.......see.."

Miyuu slowly fell asleep while holding Hiiragi's hand. Hiiragi smiled at her and spoke.

"Even if I die, if it would make you smile, I will gladly give my life to you."

Hiiragi pulled the other sofa with his other hand and placed it beside Miyuu's. He laid there facing her while talking.

"Grow up well, my little sister."

They slept there.
------------------
Hiiragi's POV

Where is this? Is this a dream?

A field filled with flowers and greens was captured in my eyes. The weather was just fine. Sunshine didn't feel hot and just warm.