Chapter 1

Nicole.

Nicole,

You really are just like your brother! Getting the hell out of dodge before everything got really rough. You listen to me you little bitch, I know who your family is, I know who you are closest to and I even know who you love...that's right, Blasie Zambini, one of our own.

Now, you, of all people, should know that this isn't over by a long shot! You and Mister Potter will be dead, not after I slowly murder each and every one of your friends and that boyfriend of yours.

You will regret this!

You should know who this is!

I starred at each carved word and flicked the muggle lighter a few more times as the wind picked up and I grinned at the sound of laughter and joy being kicked up from the wedding celebration below.

How they can celebrate something so happy at a time like this, I'll never figure it out.

"Changed already?" smirked Elena, as she and Amy's faces slide into the view from the window behind me. I shot them a friendly grin as they joined me on the rooftop in their dresses.

"Duh, I never liked those dresses to begin with anyway..." I rolled my eyes up folding the letter again. "...you know, I have a confession."

"Yeah?" sighed Amy as they both wrapped a little jacket around their shoulders and shrugged in my hoodie. 

"This..." I smirked, waving the letter around a little. "...isn't the first one of these I've gotten..."

"It's not?" questioned Elena, looking confused as I passed her the letter shaking my head. "They sent you this shit at the Blackhouse?"

"Yep." I nodded, unamused. "Even with who I worked for, they couldn't figure out who wrote it."

"Maybe..." Amy pondered, biting her lower lip and taking the letter from Elena. "...it was written by a muggle, or at least muggle like material...?"

"Untraceable." nodded Elena, as Amy passed me the letter back and we all three drug our gaze across the fields in front of the Burrow. 

"Untraceable," I repeated. "wouldn't that be amazing?"

"Not being able to be found, or not being able to be seen?" questioned Amy, as Elena shot her a concerned look.

"Are you alright?" she quickly pressed.

"Of course." giggled Amy, shrugging off her question.

"Both." I nodded, as they shot me a confused glance. "To her question...both."

"You still feel like disappearing?" sighed Elena, leaning back. "Even with my cousin up your ass?"

"Yeah," I grinned, and then signed. "wonder how long that will last..."