Chapter 6

Elena.

"Whoa!" 

"Son of a bitch!"

"Fuck!"

The three of us collapsed onto some soft soaked green grass only to be greeted by a flash of white and red light and some yelling.

"Back the fuck off!" shouted Nicole, sending a spell into the darkness as Amy and myself ducked our heads.

"What the hell are you attacking?" Amy asked, out of breath.

"The motherfuckers that tried to attack us as soon as we appeared..." Nicole said, not removing her eyes from the tree line to our left. "...who are you?!"

Amy and I rose to our feet and drew our wands.

"Fuck..." grumbled a male voice.

"...no one said she'd fight back..." whined another.

"...dude, I think she's talking to us." stated the final voice.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Nicole repeated herself, more firmly.

Amy waved her wand and sent a light ball into the woods to attach itself to a tree, to reveal three male figures picking themselves up off the ground.

"Don't make me ask a third time..." Nicole growled as they climbed over some bushes that they had apparently been knocked over. 

"Jesus, keep your fucking panties on..." One of the males growled back, drawing his wand once more. "...now let's start off with, who the fuck are you?!"

"I think she asked that question first." Amy snapped, glaring at the other two male figures emerging from behind him. 

"Answer her, she'll answer you," I demanded, keeping a sharp eye on the third figure.

"Will, Will Longwood." Stated the one in the middle.

Nicole snorted, causing Amy and I to look at her confused.

"L-Longwood?" she giggled, as I fought back a grin.

Amy silently began to laugh quietly as Will stepped more into the light, but approached Nicole rather rapidly.   

"Yes, Longwood," He repeated, as Nicole's giggle faded. "You want to find out?" He rose an eyebrow.

I watched as Nicole's eyes took in his height, appearance and then his eyes. It finally registered what he said and she flushed red, but it didn't last long - Nicole was quick on her feet.

"Baby," she smiled, snatching his collar and pulling him close. "you wouldn't know how to handle it if you got it."

His face went blank and he couldn't help but shoot a little grin as Nicole shoved him back.

"Now, you two...?" I rose an eyebrow, lifting my wand back up. Letting Nicole shake off whatever just happened.

"Mike Felts." stated the male in front of me, Amy waved her wand to retract the light ball as the male figure in front of her introduced himself.

"Jake Longbottom." He nodded.

"Longbottom?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Yes, Neville is my cousin...his dad was my uncle." Jake rolled his eyes.

"Now that introduction has been made - " smirked Will, but was interrupted. 

" - You know who we are?" Nicole asked rudely, earning an elbow from me. "What? Considering what we just saw, is anyone else suspicious?"