I'm Spilling Wine in the Bathtub

Start from the beginning

"So we're really stuck?" She asked.

"Afraid so." He said checking his watch. It was almost 8:30, he was due up on stage again in the next 20 minutes, looks like that wasn't happening. He stretched out his legs trying to get as comfortable as possible. Truthfully he didn't know how long they would be trapped in here. Glancing over to the woman next to him he smiled, "You really do look beautiful tonight. I mean you look beautiful everyday but tonight..."

"Thanks Quinn." She smiled, "I cant believe you remembered this dress."

"I remember more than you think." He winked.

For whatever reason this man had a very calming effect on her right now. If she was trapped either by herself or with anyone she knew she wouldn't be smiling right now. She ran her hand up and down his tux jacket. "This tux looks amazing on you. And your beard." She smiled running her hand over his face.

"I clean up alright." He shrugged.

"More than alright." She said kissing his cheek softly.

"Had someone to impress tonight so had to look good." He said in a serious tone.

"Who?" She asked.

"You." He answered still being very serious.

"Me?!" She said taken aback. "You don't have to impress me Brian...I'm already impressed." She laid her head on his shoulder and leaned into his body.

"Doing okay?" He asked noticing her anxiety seemed to have lowered.

"Better." She responded breathing in his scent. The feel of him supporting her weight was comforting and not something she ever had before. They were sitting not speaking for several minutes, Brian was using his finger to rub small relaxing circles on Maren's leg.

"What you thinking about?" She finally asked breaking the silence.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Don't do that." She laughed, "That's such a guy answer. You're obviously thinking about something."

He glanced down at her out of the corner of his eye, "You really wanna know." He smirked. When she nodded yes he let out a small chuckle, "It's just funny, I've never met anyone that makes me so frustrated but at the same time I wanna fuck 20 different ways."

He then let out a huge uncontainable laugh when he saw how red she got, "You asked."

Maren continued to blush and laugh along with the sudden confession, that was until it wasn't funny anymore. The two exchanged a look and it was obvious they had crossed a line that they would never come back from. Maren began kissing Brian's lips rather aggressively. "I want you." He managed to say between her attack on his lips.

Maren decided for once to be brave and when she reached down to grab hold of Brian through his pants she nearly gasped. The man was already hard and just by the feel of it, was impressively sized. "Jesus." She muttered under her breath.

"You want this baby?" He growled against her skin pushing her hand flat against his pants.

"Yes." She let out in a breathy voice. "God fucking yes." Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine this very moment but now that it was right in front of her, Maren was more than ready.

Brian got to his feet pulling Maren up with him. The look of want and need in their eyes was clear. Enough was enough, there was absolutely no interruptions and even though this was far from the most romantic setting, Maren had never wanted anything more.

"Now I wanna know what you're thinking." Brian whispered against her cheek then bit down. Besides a soft little nibble here and there, Maren had never been bit in her life and it was the sexiest thing she could think of. "I said I wanna know what you're thinking." Brian repeated now grabbed her ass.