I'm Spilling Wine in the Bathtub

"Shouldn't you be back on stage?" Maren asked between kisses.

"Shut up." Brian interrupted her questioning as he continued assaulting her mouth. Right now the last thing on his mind was this charity event. He just had to keep kissing her, it was the only thing that had been on his mind all day. "Sorry I never answered your text earlier, it was kind of a crazy day." He apologized then immediately attacked her mouth again.

"It's okay I just wanted to thank you for the dress." She smiled against his lips.

"It looks beautiful on you, I haven't been able to stop staring at you all night." He responded. "Speaking of which..." he pulls away suddenly, "What's your ex doing here?" He asked.

"I have no clue. He just showed up randomly." Maren answered but in her head all she wanted was to kiss this man some more.

"Fucking guy doesn't get a god damn hint." Brian mumbled under his breath.

"What was Hailee doing here?" Maren asked.

"Her dad knows people and brought her along tonight. That's the guy I was talking to. He's still pushing for her to get into acting." He said rolling his eyes. "Wait a minute...you didn't think I came with her did you?"

"No." She answered quickly then looked away embarrassed, "Maybe...yeah."

Brian shook his head letting out a soft laugh, "You're insane, why would I ever possibly do that with you looking like you do." He then began kissing her neck. It was at the point Maren just decided to stop thinking. The hell with Hailee, the hell with Jason; all she cared about for the remainder of this elevator ride was having this man's mouth on her.

"Mmm... Brian you're so good at that." She giggled as goosebumps traveled up and down her body. His only response was an intense growl, he was on a mission. Next time that asshole, Jason, saw her he would see a clear mark on her neck that Brian was there.

Suddenly the two were knocked backwards and startled by a loud thump. The lights flickered a few times and then completely went out. The only source of light was the dim emergency light in the far corner. "Did we just stop?!" Maren exclaimed.

Brian's first reaction was to hit the emergency call button. It lit up signaling the call was placed. Maren grabbed her purse on the floor and took out her phone. "No service!" She said in a panicked voice.

"It's okay Mar, the alarm button will tell someone we're stuck." He reassured her but it wasn't working that well. She slid down sitting on the carpet taking short deep breaths.

"Mar, you're not cloister-phobic are you?" Brian asked noticing she seemed worked up.

"Kinda." She whined, her eyes starting to water a bit.

Brian sighed, "Of course you are." He mumbled under his breath taking a seat next to her. "Hey it's gonna be okay. We're perfectly safe, just a little stuck but I'm sure the maintenance team already knows and is working on getting us out. I got called to hundreds of these kinda things when I was with the fire department." He placed his hand on her leg giving it a tight squeeze.

It was then that something dawned on Maren, "Wait a minute!" She shouted, "Any chance this could be a punishment from the guys. You've done secret ones before, maybe their just fucking with you."

"As much as I'd like to calm your nerves, I doubt it." He answered.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Well for starters I'm not up for a punishment. Haven't lost in awhile." He smiled brightly. Truth was he was on a pretty good winning streak lately. "And second of all, we already put Sal in an elevator, we don't repeat punishments."